Affiliation: Scientific Institute of Public Health
- [Introduction of innovative high-risk medical devices in Europe: are clinical efficacy and safety guaranteed?]S Stordeur
Centre fédéral d expertise des soins de santé Belgian health care knowledge centre, Boulevard du Botanique 55, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 61:105-10. 2013..This is due to the European legislation allowing early marketing of innovative high-risk medical devices before high-quality clinical evidence is obtained from randomized controlled trials...
- Developing and measuring a set of process and outcome indicators for breast cancerSabine Stordeur
Belgian Health Care Knowledge Centre, Boulevard du Botanique 55, B 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Breast 21:253-60. 2012....
- Challenges in physician supply planning: the case of BelgiumSabine Stordeur
Belgian Health Care Knowledge Centre KCE, Administrative Centre Botanique, Doorbuilding 10th floor, Boulevard du Jardin Botanique 55, B 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Hum Resour Health 8:28. 2010....
- Physician supply forecast: better than peering in a crystal ball?Dominique Roberfroid
Belgian Health Care Knowledge Centre, Brussels, Belgium
Hum Resour Health 7:10. 2009..Therefore this paper had two objectives: to present a typology of existing forecasting approaches and to analyse the methodology-related issues...
- Effect of hospital volume on processes of care and 5-year survival after breast cancer: a population-based study on 25000 womenFrance Vrijens
Belgian Health Care Knowledge Centre KCE, Boulevard du Jardin Botanique, 55, B 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Breast 21:261-6. 2012..To compare processes of care and survival for breast cancer by hospital volume in Belgium, based on 11 validated process quality indicators...
- Quality indicators for testicular cancer: a population-based studyJoan Vlayen
Belgian Health Care Knowledge Centre, Boulevard du Botanique 55, Brussels, Belgium
Eur J Cancer 48:1133-40. 2012....
- Association between physician density and health care consumption: a systematic review of the evidenceChristian Leonard
KCE Belgian Health Care Knowledge Centre, Boulevard du Jardin Botanique, 55, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Health Policy 91:121-34. 2009..Supplier-induced demand (SID) for health care could be a crucial factor of rising health expenditures. However, there is thus far no consensus on the topic...