- [What kind of support do couples expect when undergoing IVF treatment? Study and perspectives]I Place
Laboratoire de Recherche en Reproduction Humaine, Faculte de Medecine, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, 808 Route de Lennik, 1070 Bruxelles, Belgique
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 30:224-30. 2002..To assess the management of the supportive aspects of treatment for couples having attempted an in vitro fertilization treatment...
- A prospective longitudinal study of the physical, psychomotor, and intellectual development of singleton children up to 5 years who were conceived by intracytoplasmic sperm injection compared with children conceived spontaneously and by in vitro fertilizaIsabelle Place
Research Laboratory on Human Reproduction, Faculty of Medicine, French Speaking Free University of Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
Fertil Steril 80:1388-97. 2003..To assess the somatic, psychomotor, and intellectual development of children conceived through intracytoplasmic single sperm injection (ICSI) over the whole preschool period...
- Anonymity and secrecy options of recipient couples and donors, and ethnic origin influence in three types of oocyte donationC Laruelle
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Fertility Clinic, Erasme Hospital, 808 Route de Lennik, 1070 Brussels, Belgium
Hum Reprod 26:382-90. 2011....
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis in an HIV-serodiscordant couple carrier for sickle cell disease: lessons from a case reportE Gonzalez-Merino
Department of Medical Genetics, Erasme Hospital, French Speaking Free University of Brussles, Belgium
Clin Genet 75:277-81. 2009..PGD could even be preferred to prenatal diagnosis for couples of HbS carriers if the woman is HIV positive, as invasive prenatal samplings carry a risk of materno-foetal viral transmission...
- ART in HIV-infected couples: has the time come for a change of attitude?Y Englert
Fertility Clinic and IVF Centre of the Université Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium
Hum Reprod 16:1309-15. 2001....
- Medically assisted reproduction in the presence of chronic viral diseasesYvon Englert
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, IVF Centre of the Université Libre de Bruxelles
Hum Reprod Update 10:149-62. 2004..The authors plead for well-structured, separate programmes of care linked to research objectives...