Affiliation: Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Is there a difference in childhood T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukaemia and T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma?Anne Uyttebroeck
Department of Paediatric Haemato Oncology, University Hospital Leuven, Belgium
Leuk Lymphoma 48:1745-54. 2007....
- Treatment of childhood T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma according to the strategy for acute lymphoblastic leukaemia, without radiotherapy: long term results of the EORTC CLG 58881 trialAnne Uyttebroeck
Paediatric Haemato Oncology, University Hospitals Leuven, Herestraat 49, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Eur J Cancer 44:840-6. 2008..This suggests that prophylactic cranial irradiation can safely be omitted. Response to the prephase appeared to be a strong prognostic factor for EFS...
- Second neoplasm in children treated in EORTC 58881 trial for acute lymphoblastic malignancies: low incidence of CNS tumoursMarleen Renard
University Hospital Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
Pediatr Blood Cancer 57:119-25. 2011..Evaluation of late effects and analysis of factors contributing to their occurrence has become of major importance. Second neoplasm (SN) belongs to the most severe late events...
- A child with bilateral proptosis: a sign of acute myeloid leukemia?Silke Swinnen
Department of Ophthalmology, University Hospitals Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 34:35-7. 2012..There was a 3-month history of pancytopenia. Investigations that included a complete blood count, peripheral blood smear, and bone marrow aspirate, were conclusive for the diagnosis of acute myeloid leukemia...
- Visual pathway glioma in children treated with chemotherapyPhilippe Demaerel
Department of Radiology, University Hospitals, Leuven, Belgium
Eur J Paediatr Neurol 6:207-12. 2002..MRI is an important means of monitoring the tumour response provided that a rigid imaging protocol is used to detect the early tumoral changes...
- Clinical significance of HOX11L2 expression linked to t(5;14)(q35;q32), of HOX11 expression, and of SIL-TAL fusion in childhood T-cell malignancies: results of EORTC studies 58881 and 58951Helene Cave
Laboratoire de Biochimie Genetique, Hopital Robert Debre, 48, boulevard Serurier, 75019 Paris, France
Blood 103:442-50. 2004..3% (+/- 8.5%) and 75.3% (+/- 12.6%), respectively. The results obtained in HOX11L2/t(5;14) patients in this study do not confirm the unfavorable prognosis reported in previous studies...
- Clonal proliferation of T-Cell large granular lymphocytesNancy Boeckx
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Laboratory of Haematology, University Hospital Gasthuisberg, Leuven, Belgium
Pediatr Blood Cancer 42:275-7. 2004..We diagnosed a new case of a clonal T-LGL proliferation in a 6-year-old girl presenting with severe neutropenia and pure red blood cell aplasia (PRCA)...
- Overt testicular disease (OTD) at diagnosis is not associated with a poor prognosis in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia: results of the EORTC CLG Study 58881Nicolas Sirvent
Department of Pediatrics, CHU Nice, Nice, France
Pediatr Blood Cancer 49:344-8. 2007..OTD was not an independent prognostic factor. These results may be due to the use of risk-adjusted intensive chemotherapy comprising high-dose methotrexate...