Affiliation: Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Drug suicide: a sex-equal cause of death in 16 European countriesAiri Varnik
Estonian Swedish Mental Health and Suicidology Institute Estonian Centre of Behavioural and Health Sciences, Oie 39, Tallinn 11615, Estonia
BMC Public Health 11:61. 2011....
- Pharmacists' role in depression care: a survey of attitudes, current practices, and barriersGert Scheerder
LUCAS Center for Care Research and Consultancy, Catholic University of Louvain, Leuven B 3000 Belgium
Psychiatr Serv 59:1155-60. 2008..However, depression care is a relatively new role for pharmacists, and little is known of their attitudes, current practices, and barriers toward it...
- Community pharmacists' attitude toward depression: a pilot studyGert Scheerder
LUCAS Center for Care Research and Consultancy, Catholic University of Louvain, Kapucijnenvoer 35, B 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Res Social Adm Pharm 5:242-52. 2009..Little, however, is known on pharmacists' attitude toward depression, although it may affect pharmacists' service provision and lead to stigmatization of patients...
- Community and health professionals' attitude toward depression: a pilot study in nine EAAD countriesGert Scheerder
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
Int J Soc Psychiatry 57:387-401. 2011..However, they are ill prepared for such a role and little is known about their attitudes toward depression, which may affect practice...
- Suicide intervention skills and related factors in community and health professionalsGert Scheerder
LUCAS, Catholic University of Louvain, Belgium
Suicide Life Threat Behav 40:115-24. 2010..Training is therefore indicated for these groups, and may be useful to more highly experienced groups too...
- Public attitudes toward depression and help-seeking in four European countries baseline survey prior to the OSPI-Europe interventionEvelien Coppens
LUCAS, Centre for Care Research and Consultancy, University of Leuven, Belgium
J Affect Disord 150:320-9. 2013....
- The reliability of suicide rates: an analysis of railway suicides from two sources in fifteen European countriesAlexandre Reynders
LUCAS, KULeuven, Belgium
J Affect Disord 131:120-7. 2011..The aim of this study is to contribute to the discussion of the reliability of suicide mortality data by comparing railway suicides from two data sources...