Guido L M Pieters
Affiliation: Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Fast psychomotor functioning in underweight anorexia nervosa patientsGuido Pieters
Behavior Therapy Department, UC St Jozef, Leuvensesteenweg 517, B3070, Kortenberg, Belgium
J Psychiatr Res 37:501-8. 2003..e. impaired attention) in these patients. The differences seem to be related to cognitive factors more than to motor (executive) components...
- Frequency and impact of patient suicide on psychiatric traineesGuido Pieters
Behavior Therapy Department, University Center St Jozef, Leuvensesteenweg 517, 3070, Kortenberg, Belgium
Eur Psychiatry 18:345-9. 2003..Only a small minority of trainees has received adequate training on procedures to follow after patient suicide...
- Sleep variables in anorexia nervosa: evolution with weight restorationGuido Pieters
Department of Behavior Therapy, University Centre St Jozef, Kortenberg, Belgium
Int J Eat Disord 35:342-7. 2004..Studies on sleep patterns in anorexia nervosa (AN) have yielded inconsistent results. Therefore, we have studied the evolution of subjective and objective sleep characteristics in AN patients before and after weight restoration...
- Differentiation of cognitive and motor aspects in a digit symbol substitution test in Anorexia nervosa patients, before and after weight restorationGuido Pieters
Behaviour Therapy Department, UC St Jozef, Kortenberg, Belgium
Psychopathology 37:227-32. 2004..These differences persisted with weight restoration...
- Action monitoring and perfectionism in anorexia nervosaGuido L M Pieters
Behaviour Therapy Department, University Psychiatric Centre Catholic University Leuvan, Kortenberg B 3070, Belgium
Brain Cogn 63:42-50. 2007..These seemingly contradictory outcomes of improved performance and reduced error monitoring are discussed in relation with indications of anterior cingulate cortex hypoactivity in anorexia nervosa patients...