Affiliation: Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Reproductive outcome after bariatric surgery: a critical reviewIsabelle Guelinckx
Department of Nutrition Preventive Medicine, Leuven Food Science and Nutrition Research Centre, University Hospital Gasthuisberg, Catholic University Leuven, Belgium
Hum Reprod Update 15:189-201. 2009..Since women of reproductive age are candidates for bariatric surgery, concerns arise regarding the potential impact on future pregnancy...
- Effect of lifestyle intervention on dietary habits, physical activity, and gestational weight gain in obese pregnant women: a randomized controlled trialIsabelle Guelinckx
Department of Nutrition Public Health Medicine, LFoRCe, Catholic University Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
Am J Clin Nutr 91:373-80. 2010..Maternal obesity and excessive gestational weight gain (GWG) are major short- and long-term risk factors for maternal and fetal complications...
- The effect of pre-pregnancy BMI on intention, initiation and duration of breast-feedingIsabelle Guelinckx
Department of Nutrition Public Health Medicine, LFoRCe Leuven Food Science and Nutrition Research Centre, Catholic University, Kapucijnenvoer 35, Box 7001, B 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Public Health Nutr 15:840-8. 2012..To determine whether pre-pregnancy BMI influences breast-feeding practice...
- Anxiety and depressed mood in obese pregnant women: a prospective controlled cohort studyAnnick F L Bogaerts
KHLim, Limburg Catholic University College, PHL University College, dpt PHL Healthcare Research, Hasselt, Leuven, Belgium
Obes Facts 6:152-64. 2013..The psychological health in obese women during pregnancy has been poorly studied...
- Micronutrient levels and supplement intake in pregnancy after bariatric surgery: a prospective cohort studyRoland Devlieger
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Hospitals Leuven, Leuven, Belgium Department of Development and Regeneration, KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
PLoS ONE 9:e114192. 2014..Studies report frequent micronutrient deficiencies after bariatric surgery, but less is known about micronutrient levels of pregnant women after bariatric surgery...