Affiliation: Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Care pathways lead to better teamwork: results of a systematic reviewSvin Deneckere
Public Health School, Faculty of Medicine, KU Leuven, Belgium
Soc Sci Med 75:264-8. 2012..To achieve this, each care pathway requires a clearly defined team approach customized to the individual teams' needs...
- Better interprofessional teamwork, higher level of organized care, and lower risk of burnout in acute health care teams using care pathways: a cluster randomized controlled trialSvin Deneckere
Department of Public Health, KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
Med Care 51:99-107. 2013..The objective is to evaluate whether the implementation of care pathways (CPs) improves teamwork in an acute hospital setting...
- The European quality of care pathways (EQCP) study on the impact of care pathways on interprofessional teamwork in an acute hospital setting: study protocol: for a cluster randomised controlled trial and evaluation of implementation processesSvin Deneckere
Public Health School, Faculty of Medicine, KU Leuven, Kapucijnenvoer, Leuven, Belgium
Implement Sci 7:47. 2012..The objective of the European Quality of Care Pathway (EQCP) study is therefore to study the impact of care pathways on interprofessional teamwork and to build up understanding on the implementation process...
- Indicators for follow-up of multidisciplinary teamwork in care processes: results of an international expert panelSvin Deneckere
Faculty of Medicine, Catholic University Leuven, Kapucijnenvoer 35, Leuven, Belgium
Eval Health Prof 34:258-77. 2011..quot; Scientific researchers and hospital managers that want to study and improve multidisciplinary teamwork in care processes should primarily focus on these team indicators...
- The impact of care pathways for exacerbation of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: rationale and design of a cluster randomized controlled trialKris Vanhaecht
European Pathway Association, Kapucijnenvoer 35 4, B 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Trials 11:111. 2010....
- Eight-step method to build the clinical content of an evidence-based care pathway: the case for COPD exacerbationCathy Lodewijckx
Respiratory Department, University Hospitals Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
Trials 13:229. 2012....
- The impact of care pathways for patients with proximal femur fracture: rationale and design of a cluster-randomized controlled trialKris Vanhaecht
Health Services Research Group, School of Public Health, KU Leuven, University of Leuven, Kapucijnenvoer 35, 3000, Leuven, Belgium
BMC Health Serv Res 12:124. 2012....
- Important variations in the content of care pathway documents for total knee arthroplasty may lead to quality and patient safety problemsOlivier Segal
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, University Hospitals Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
J Eval Clin Pract 19:11-5. 2013..Thus, we determined whether variations exist in the key interventions included in care pathway documents (CPDs) of different organizations and in the timing of these interventions during the care process...
- The Care Process Self-Evaluation Tool: a valid and reliable instrument for measuring care process organization of health care teamsDeborah Seys
Department of Public Health, Center for Health Services and Nursing Research, University of Leuven, Kapucijnenvoer 35 4th floor, Leuven B 3000, Belgium
BMC Health Serv Res 13:325. 2013..The goal of the present study was to further evaluate the psychometric properties of the CPSET at the team and hospital levels and to compile a cutoff score table...
- Key interventions and outcomes in joint arthroplasty clinical pathways: a systematic reviewPieter Van Herck
Centre for Health Services and Nursing Research, Catholic University Leuven, Kapucijnenvoer 35 4th floor, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
J Eval Clin Pract 16:39-49. 2010..study is aimed at three research questions: (1) What are the key interventions used in joint arthroplasty clinical pathways? (2) Which outcome measures are used? (3) What are the effects of a joint arthroplasty clinical pathway?..
- Inhospital management of COPD exacerbations: a systematic review of the literature with regard to adherence to international guidelinesCathy Lodewijckx
University Hospitals Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
J Eval Clin Pract 15:1101-10. 2009..Further investigation is recommended to explore strategies like care pathways that improve performance of recommended interventions...