- Clusterwise simultaneous component analysis for analyzing structural differences in multivariate multiblock dataKim De Roover
Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
Psychol Methods 17:100-19. 2012..An algorithm for fitting clusterwise SCA-ECP solutions is proposed and evaluated in a simulation study. Finally, the usefulness of clusterwise SCA is illustrated by empirical examples from eating disorder research and social psychology...
- How to perform multiblock component analysis in practiceKim De Roover
Department of Educational Sciences, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Andreas Vesaliusstraat 2, B 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Behav Res Methods 44:41-56. 2012..Therefore, this article presents the MultiBlock Component Analysis program, which also includes procedures for missing data imputation and model selection...
- A clusterwise simultaneous component method for capturing within-cluster differences in component variances and correlationsKim De Roover
Department of Educational Sciences, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, B 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Br J Math Stat Psychol 66:81-102. 2013..The value of the model for empirical research is illustrated with data from psychiatric diagnosis research...
- Modeling differences in the dimensionality of multiblock data by means of clusterwise simultaneous component analysisKim De Roover
Methodology of Educational Sciences Research Unit, Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, KU Leuven, Andreas Vesaliusstraat 2, 3000, Leuven, Belgium
Psychometrika 78:648-68. 2013..In this paper, this restriction is removed. The resulting challenges with respect to model estimation and selection are resolved. ..
- Common and cluster-specific simultaneous component analysisKim De Roover
Methodology of Educational Sciences Research Unit, KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
PLoS ONE 8:e62280. 2013..Model estimation and model selection procedures are described and simulation results validate their performance. Also, the method is applied to data from cross-cultural values research to illustrate its empirical value...