Jaak Ph Janssens
- Effects of soft drink and table beer consumption on insulin response in normal teenagers and carbohydrate drink in youngstersJ P Janssens
European Cancer Prevention Organization, Gebouw C, Diepenbeek, Belgium
Eur J Cancer Prev 8:289-95. 1999..It is one of the nutritional pathways which might affect susceptibility for breast cancer in youngsters. Table beer, a drink with fermented sugars, does not share these effects on carbohydrate metabolism...
- Pesticides and mortality from hormone-dependent cancersJ P Janssens
European Cancer Prevention Organization, Limburgs Universitair Centrum, Universitaire Campus Building C, 3590 Diepenbeek, Belgium
Eur J Cancer Prev 10:459-67. 2001..However, the increased mortality due to breast cancer and to a lesser extent due to prostate cancer in traditional potato-growing areas needs attention and more research...
- Protein biomarkers for breast cancer preventionJ Ph Janssens
Biomedisch Instituut, Universitaire Campus, Gebouw C, Limburgs Universitair Centrum, B 3590 Diepenbeekj, Belgium
Eur J Cancer Prev 13:307-17. 2004....
- Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) and prevention of breast cancerJaak Ph Janssens
University of Hasselt, Hasselt, Belgium
Mol Cell Endocrinol 269:93-8. 2007..Given the data in primary and metastatic breast cancer rhCG further large scale investigation is highly warranted. rhCG can be an realistic option in (chemo-) prevention trials...
- Mobile phones and cancer?Jaak Ph Janssens
Eur J Cancer Prev 14:81-2. 2005
- Caution with microbiopsies of the breast: displaced cancer cells and ballisticsJaak Ph Janssens
Eur J Cancer Prev 15:471-3. 2006
- Effects of lifestyle on the onset of puberty as determinant for breast cancerMagda J A M Vandeloo
Open University of the Netherlands, Heerlen, The Netherlands
Eur J Cancer Prev 16:17-25. 2007..e. soft drinks), affect the age at puberty and menarche. The same factors are known to be related to breast cancer risk. Better control of these variables during puberty might reduce breast cancer risk later in life...