- Memory evaluation with a new cued recall test in patients with mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's diseaseAdrian Ivanoiu
Department of Neurology, Memory Clinic and Neuropsychological Rehabilitation Center, Saint Luc University Hospital, University of Louvain, 10 Avenue Hippocrate, 1200 Brussels, Belgium
J Neurol 252:47-55. 2005..Poor visual memory was the second best predictor of those MCI patients who evolved to AD. A cued recall test which avoids the ceiling effect is at least as good as the delayed free recall tests in the early detection of AD...
- Cerebrospinal fluid TAU protein and amyloid beta42 in mild cognitive impairment: prediction of progression to Alzheimer's disease and correlation with the neuropsychological examinationAdrian Ivanoiu
The Neurology Department Memory Clinic and Neurochemistry Laboratory, Saint Luc University Hospital, Catholic University of Louvain, Brussels, Belgium
Neurocase 11:32-9. 2005..The TAU protein level tended to correlate with memory performance, presumably in relation with the extent of the bilateral medio-temporal damage in early AD...
- Patterns of impairment in autobiographical memory in the degenerative dementias constrain models of memoryAdrian Ivanoiu
Neurology Department and Neuropsychological Rehabilitation Unit, Saint Luc Hospital, University of Louvain, Brussels, Belgium
Neuropsychologia 44:1936-55. 2006..The evidence for differential impairment of episodic and semantic ABM retrieval in AD and SD is interpreted as supporting the multiple trace model of memory...
- Associative encoding deficits in amnestic mild cognitive impairment: a volumetric and functional MRI studyBernard Hanseeuw
Saint Luc University Hospital, Neurology Department, Brussels, Belgium
Neuroimage 56:1743-8. 2011..Recent behavioral studies suggested that associative memory could be more impaired than item memory in aMCI. So far, associative encoding has not been evaluated separately from item encoding in functional MRI studies...
- Increased sensitivity to proactive interference in amnestic mild cognitive impairment is independent of associative and semantic impairmentBernard Jimmy Hanseeuw
Neurology Department, Saint Luc University Hospital, Brussels, Belgium Institute of Neuroscience, Catholic University of Louvain, Brussels, Belgium
Brain Cogn 72:325-31. 2010..Patients with aMCI had a greater PI effect than EC matched for associative memory, regardless of the type of cueing. The increased PI effect in patients with aMCI is independent of their associative and semantic impairment...
- Increased sensitivity to proactive and retroactive interference in amnestic mild cognitive impairment: new insightsBernard J Hanseeuw
Saint Luc University Hospital, Department of Neurology, Brussels, Belgium
Brain Cogn 80:104-10. 2012..However, patients with aMCI are supposed to suffer mostly from encoding deficits. We hypothesized that in aMCI interference may occur at encoding and not only at the retrieval stage...
- Performance on the RI-48 Cued Recall Test Best Predicts Conversion to Dementia at the 5- and 10-Year Follow-UpsBernard Hanseeuw
Department of Neurology, Saint Luc University Hospital, and Institute of Neuroscience, Catholic University of Louvain, Brussels, Belgium
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord Extra 1:258-66. 2011..However, no long-term follow-up studies have been conducted using this test...
- Retrieval of episodic and semantic autobiographical memories in early Alzheimer's disease and semantic dementiaAdrian Ivanoiu
Neurology Department and Neuropsychological Rehabilitation Unit, University of Louvain, Brussels, Belgium
Cortex 40:173-5. 2004
- Semantic memory in Alzheimer's disease and the frontotemporal dementias: a longitudinal study of 236 patientsTimothy T Rogers
MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit, Cambridge, England
Neuropsychology 20:319-35. 2006....
- Analytical performance and clinical utility of the INNOTEST PHOSPHO-TAU181P assay for discrimination between Alzheimer's disease and dementia with Lewy bodiesHugo Vanderstichele
Innogenetics NV, Industriepark Zwijnaarde 7, 9052 Gent, Belgium
Clin Chem Lab Med 44:1472-80. 2006..Differential diagnosis from dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB) in clinical settings is difficult...