Affiliation: Institute of Tropical Medicine
- Treatment outcomes among HIV-1 and HIV-2 infected children initiating antiretroviral therapy in a concentrated low prevalence setting in West AfricaUduak Okomo
Medical Research Council UK Laboratories, Fajara, Banjul, The Gambia
BMC Pediatr 12:95. 2012..We describe treatment outcomes among HIV-1 and HIV-2 infected children initiating cART in a research clinic in The Gambia, West Africa...
- Mortality and loss to programme before antiretroviral therapy among HIV-infected children eligible for treatment in The Gambia, West AfricaUduak Okomo
Medical Research Council UK Laboratories, Atlantic Road, Fajara, P, O, Box 273, Banjul, The Gambia
AIDS Res Ther 9:28. 2012..abstract:..
- Depression and posttraumatic stress disorder among HIV-infected Gambians on antiretroviral therapyKevin Peterson
Department of Clinical Sciences, Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp, Belgium
AIDS Patient Care STDS 26:589-96. 2012..Integrating the CES-D10 or a similar instrument into patient preparation for ART is recommended in order to identify those who may benefit from further mental health investigations, specific therapy, or closer follow-up during early ART...
- The role of raltegravir in the treatment of HIV-2 infections: evidence from a case seriesKevin Peterson
Department of Clinical Science, Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp, Belgium
Antivir Ther 17:1097-100. 2012..Our series confirms the clinical effectiveness of raltegravir in HIV-2-infected patients when given with other antiretrovirals to which the virus is susceptible...
- Novel agents for the treatment of HIV-2 infectionKevin Peterson
Institute for Tropical Medicine, Antwerp, Belgium
Antivir Ther 17:435-8. 2012..Factors bearing on the use and timing of these alternative agents are discussed...
- Interventions to reduce mortality in sub-Saharan Africa among HIV-infected adults not yet on antiretroviral therapyKevin Peterson
Institute for Tropical Medicine, Nationalestraat 155, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther 10:43-50. 2012....