Jean Louis Dargent
Affiliation: Institut Jules Bordet
- De novo CD5-positive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma of the skin arising in chronic limb lymphedemaJean Louis Dargent
Department of Pathology, CHU Saint Pierre and Institut Jules Bordet, Brussels, Belgium
Leuk Lymphoma 46:775-80. 2005..Like most of the previously reported cases, this neoplasm belonged to the category of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. However, it showed CD5 expression as a singular feature...
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with fibrillary matrixJean Louis Dargent
Laboratoire d Anatomie Pathologique, CHU Saint Pierre Institut Jules Bordet, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium
Diagn Cytopathol 27:223-6. 2002....
- Lymphoscintigraphy in angiomyomatous hamartomas and primary lower limb lymphedemaPierre Bourgeois
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Institut Jules Bordet, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium
Clin Nucl Med 34:405-9. 2009..However, scintigraphic investigation of the lymphatic system in these patients was reported in only 2 cases...
- Cellular angiofibroma of the vulva: a clinicopathological study of two cases with documentation of some unusual features and review of the literatureJean Louis Dargent
Department of Pathology, CHU Saint Pierre Institut Jules Bordet, Brussels, Belgium
J Cutan Pathol 30:405-11. 2003..Cellular angiofibroma (CA) of the vulva is a recently described condition, whose clinical and pathological features are poorly known...
- Plasmablastic microlymphoma occurring in human herpesvirus 8 (HHV-8)-positive multicentric Castleman's disease and featuring a follicular growth patternJean Louis Dargent
Department of Pathology, ULB Institut Jules Bordet CHU Saint Pierre, Brussels, Belgium
APMIS 115:869-74. 2007..In our opinion, PML occurring in MCD likely represents a variant of HHV-8-positive MCD in which lytic HHV-8 replication is particularly prominent, due to a local or systemic immune imbalance...
- Atypical hyperplasia of the marginal zone of B follicles in a polymorphic Epstein-Barr virus-associated lymphoproliferative disorder occurring in an adolescent with human immunodeficiency virus infectionJean Louis Dargent
Department of Pathology, Institut de Pathologie et de Génétique, Belgium
Pediatr Dev Pathol 12:59-62. 2009..Recognition of this reactive condition is important to prevent overtreatment...
- Subcutaneous lymphoid hyperplasia arising at site of ethnic scarifications and mimicking subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma: a subcuticular T-cell lymphoid dyscrasiaJean-Louis Dargent
Virchows Arch 444:395-6. 2004
- Glomeruloid microvascular proliferation in angiomyomatous hamartoma of the lymph nodeJean-Louis Dargent
Virchows Arch 445:320-2. 2004
- Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma of the sinonasal tract in an eleven-year-old girlJean-Louis Dargent
Department of Pathology, CHU Saint-Pierre/ULB-Institut Jules Bordet, Brussels, Belgium
Med Pediatr Oncol 40:393-5. 2003
- Clinical added-value of 18FDG PET in neuroendocrine-merkel cell carcinomaTarik Belhocine
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Jules Bordet Cancer Institute, Brussels, Belgium
Oncol Rep 16:347-52. 2006..It is concluded that whole-body 18FDG PET may be useful in the management of MCC patients. However, a normal 18FDG PET aspect cannot rule out MCC with low proliferative activity...
- Primary cutaneous marginal zone B-cell lymphoma of MALT type in a childJean Louis Dargent
Department of Anatomic Pathology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Saint Pierre Institut Jules Bordet, Institut Jules Bordet, 1 rue Héger Bordet, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Pediatr Dev Pathol 9:468-73. 2006..The clinical, morphological, phenotypic, and genetic characteristics seen in our patient do not differ significantly from those described in primary cutaneous MZBCL occurring in adults...