Jean Michel Guerit
- Evoked potentials in severe brain injuryJean Michel Guerit
Clinique Edith Cavell, rue Edith Cavell 32 B 1180 Brussels, Belgium
Prog Brain Res 150:415-26. 2005..This pattern corresponds to brain death. In our experience, three-modality EPs are currently the best bedside brain-death confirmatory tool...
- [Evoked potentials and post-traumatic evolution]J M Guerit
Clinique Edith Cavell, Service de Neurologie, rue Edith Cavell 32, 1180 Bruxelles, Belgique
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 24:673-8. 2005....
- Consensus on the use of neurophysiological tests in the intensive care unit (ICU): electroencephalogram (EEG), evoked potentials (EP), and electroneuromyography (ENMG)J M Guerit
Neurologie, CHIREC, Clinique Edith Cavell, 32, rue Edith Cavell, 1180 Brussels, Belgium
Neurophysiol Clin 39:71-83. 2009....
- Neurophysiological testing in neurocritical careJean Michel Guerit
Neurology Unit, Clinique Edith Cavell, Brussels, Belgium
Curr Opin Crit Care 16:98-104. 2010..To summarize a consensus of European authorities about the applications of clinical neurophysiology in the ICU and, particularly, for a clinically useful management of individual patients...
- Neurophysiological patterns of vegetative and minimally conscious statesJean Michel Guerit
St Luc Hospital, Catholic University of Louvain, and CHIREC, Brussels, Belgium
Neuropsychol Rehabil 15:357-71. 2005..Conversely, cognitive EPs definitely proved the persistence of cognitive functions in several vegetative patients. Whether these cognitive functions are conscious or not remains a matter of debate...