- Model-based projections of the population-level impact of hepatitis A vaccination in MexicoThierry Van Effelterre
Global Clinical Research and Development GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, Wavre, Belgium
Hum Vaccin Immunother 8:1099-108. 2012..The model indicated that universal infant HAV vaccination could substantially reduce the burden of HAV disease in Mexico...
- A mathematical model of hepatitis a transmission in the United States indicates value of universal childhood immunizationThierry P Van Effelterre
GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, Rixensart, B 1330, Belgium
Clin Infect Dis 43:158-64. 2006..Mathematical models of HA transmission, especially those accounting for herd protection, can be useful in formulating new, highly effective recommendations that could lead to disease elimination...
- A mathematical model of the indirect effects of rotavirus vaccinationT Van Effelterre
GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, Wavre 1300, Belgium
Epidemiol Infect 138:884-97. 2010....
- A dynamic model of pneumococcal infection in the United States: implications for prevention through vaccinationThierry Van Effelterre
GSK Biologicals, Wavre, Belgium
Vaccine 28:3650-60. 2010..In addition, serotype changes following vaccine introduction may have multifactorial origins, with antibiotic use an important factor for resistant strains such as 19A...
- The role of simple mathematical models in malaria elimination strategy designLisa J White
Centre for Clinical Vaccinology and Tropical Medicine, Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine, John Radcliffe Hospital, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Malar J 8:212. 2009..However, in many malaria countries reliable data are not available and policy must be formed based on information like an estimate of the average parasite prevalence...