Frederik A M Verdonck
Affiliation: Ghent University
- An intelligent data collection tool for chemical safety/risk assessmentFrederik A M Verdonck
BIOMATH, Department of Applied Mathematics, Biometrics and Process Control, Ghent University, Gent, Belgium
Chemosphere 70:1818-26. 2008..The risk refinement tool therefore reduces the resources needed to obtain a realistic risk estimate (both less conservative and less uncertain) as efficient as possible...
- Improving uncertainty analysis in European Union risk assessment of chemicalsFrederik A M Verdonck
Department Applied Mathematics, Biometrics and Process Control, Ghent University, Coupure Links 653, 9000 Gent, Belgium
Integr Environ Assess Manag 3:333-43. 2007..Guidance and examples are given on how to differentiate, assess, and use uncertainty...
- Probabilistic environmental risk assessment of zinc in Dutch surface watersPatrick A Van Sprang
EURAS, Rijvisschestraat 118 3, B 9052 Ghent, Belgium
Environ Toxicol Chem 23:2993-3002. 2004....
- A rule-based screening environmental risk assessment tool derived from EUSESFrederik A M Verdonck
Ghent University, BIOMATH, Applied Mathematics, Biometrics and Process Control, Coupure Links 653, B 9000 Gent, Belgium
Chemosphere 58:1169-76. 2005..This information was then translated into a lookup table from which environmental risk characterisation ratios can be directly read as a function of a few parameters...
- Limitations of current risk characterization methods in probabilistic environmental risk assessmentFrederik A M Verdonck
Ghent University, Department of Applied Mathematics, Biometrics and Process Control, Coupure Links 653, B 9000 Gent, Belgium
Environ Toxicol Chem 22:2209-13. 2003..Several scenarios with varying exposure/environmental concentration distribution and species sensitivity distribution standard deviations are discussed...