Liesbeth I N Mazyn
Affiliation: Ghent University
- The contribution of stereo vision to one-handed catchingLiesbeth I N Mazyn
Ghent University, Department of Movement and Sports Sciences, Watersportlaan 2, B 9000, Gent, Belgium
Exp Brain Res 157:383-90. 2004..These findings also support the notion that several monocular and/or binocular information sources can be used in the control of interceptive action...
- Stereo vision enhances the learning of a catching skillLiesbeth I N Mazyn
Department of Movement and Sports Sciences, Ghent University, Watersportlaan 2, 9000 Gent, Belgium
Exp Brain Res 179:723-6. 2007....
- Spatial and temporal adaptations that accompany increasing catching performance during learningLiesbeth I N Mazyn
Department of Movement and Sports Sciences, Ghent University, Belgium
J Mot Behav 39:491-502. 2007....
- Planning and on-line control of catching as a function of perceptual-motor constraintsLiesbeth I N Mazyn
Department of Movement and Sports Sciences, Ghent University, Watersportlaan 2, B 9000 Gent, Belgium
Acta Psychol (Amst) 126:59-78. 2007..Additionally, perceptual constraints seem to determine the time of movement initiation, rather than motor constraints. These results emphasize the capability of the human perceptuo-motor system to adjust promptly to new task constraints...
- Reorganization of catching coordination under varying temporal constraintsLiesbeth I N Mazyn
Dept of Movement and Sports Sciences, Ghent University, Belgium
Motor Control 10:143-59. 2006..This reorganization of the coordination pattern of the catch is discussed in the context of Bernstein's degrees of freedom problem...