Affiliation: Ghent University
- Bacterial diversity and reductive dehalogenase redundancy in a 1,2-dichloroethane-degrading bacterial consortium enriched from a contaminated aquiferMassimo Marzorati
DISTAM, Dipartimento di Scienze e Tecnologie Alimentari e Microbiologiche, Universita degli Studi di Milano, 20133 Milan, Italy
Microb Cell Fact 9:12. 2010....
- In vitro modulation of the human gastrointestinal microbial community by plant-derived polysaccharide-rich dietary supplementsM Marzorati
Laboratory of Microbial Ecology and Technology, Ghent University, Coupure Links 653, 9000 Gent, Belgium
Int J Food Microbiol 139:168-76. 2010....
- Bacteria and chocolate: a successful combination for probiotic deliveryS Possemiers
Laboratory of Microbial Ecology and Technology LabMET, Ghent University, Coupure Links 653, B 9000 Ghent, Belgium
Int J Food Microbiol 141:97-103. 2010..The chocolate example could act as a trigger for new research to identify new balanced matrices...
- Arabinoxylan-oligosaccharides (AXOS) affect the protein/carbohydrate fermentation balance and microbial population dynamics of the Simulator of Human Intestinal Microbial EcosystemJ I Sanchez
Laboratory of Microbial Ecology and Technology LabMET, Ghent University, Gent, Belgium
Microb Biotechnol 2:101-13. 2009..These data allow concluding that AXOS are promising candidates to modulate the microbial metabolism in the distal colon...
- Prebiotics to manage the microbial control of energy homeostasisC Grootaert
Laboratory of Microbial Ecology and Technology LabMET, Ghent University, Coupure Links 653, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
Benef Microbes 2:305-18. 2011..Finally, we will give some future prospects of the use of prebiotics in an individualised treatment of metabolic disorders...