- [Breast liposarcoma]L Fellah
Department of Medical Imaging, Cliniques Universitaires Saint Luc, Brussels, Belgium
JBR-BTR 93:299-301. 2010..We report the case of a 42-year-old woman presented with a 5 cm-mass in the left breast. Mammography, ultrasonography and MRI showed a non-specific appearance and the histological evaluation was necessary for definitive diagnosis...
- [Juvenille papillomatosis]L Fellah
Département d Imagerie Médicale, Cliniques Universitaires Saint Luc, Avenue Hippocrate 10, B1200 Bruxelles
J Radiol 87:146-8. 2006..The authors report a patient with juvenile papillomatosis of the breast presenting with a palpable mass and illustrate the correlation between mammographic, sonographic and pathologic features...
- Breast tuberculosis imagingLatifa Fellah
Department of Radiology, Cliniques Universitaires Saint Luc, Brussels, Belgium
Fertil Steril 86:460-1. 2006..We report unusual magnetic resonance images of breast tuberculosis before and after treatment. Magnetic resonance imaging may assess the efficiency of treatment of breast tuberculosis...
- [Dystrophic breast calcifications in the setting of systemic lupus erythematosus]L Fellah
Département d Imagerie Médicale, Cliniques Universitaires Saint Luc, Avenue Hippocrate 10, Brussels, Belgium
J Radiol 88:1903-4. 2007
- [Contribution of sonoelastography to the characterization of breast lesions]A Vanhoutte
Département d lmagerie Médicale, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Cliniques Universitaires St Luc, Avenue Hippocrate 10, B 1200 Brussels, Belgium
JBR-BTR 91:187-94. 2008....
- [Contribution of MRI for monitoring response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in the management of breast cancer]L Fellah
Département d Imagerie Médicale, Cliniques Universitaires Saint Luc, Bruxelles, Belgium
JBR-BTR 92:224-6. 2009..Larger series are therefore necessary to estimate the value of diffusion MR, spectroscopy and diffusion studies...
- The place of extensive surgery in locoregional recurrence and limited metastatic disease of breast cancer: preliminary resultsM Berliere
Breast Clinic, King Albert II Institute, Cliniques Universitaires Saint Luc, 1200 Brussels, Belgium
Biomed Res Int 2015:782654. 2015....
- Fibroadenoma: can fine needle aspiration biopsy avoid short term follow-up?I Leconte
Department of Radiology, Cliniques Universitaires Saint Luc Université Catholique de Louvain, Brussels, Belgium
Diagn Interv Imaging 93:750-6. 2012..To confirm whether fine needle aspiration biopsy (FNAB) can avoid close monitoring, a source of worry for women patients with a suspected fibroadenoma found by ultrasound, and requiring their compliance...
- [US and dense breasts: where do we stand?]I Leconte
Département d Imagerie Médicale, Cliniques Universitaires Saint Luc, Avenue Hippocrate 10, 1200 Bruxelles
J Radiol 89:1169-79. 2008....
- LH-RH agonists offer very good protection against the adverse gynaecological effects induced by tamoxifenM Berliere
Department of Gynecology IVF Unit, St Luc s Hospital, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Avenue Hippocrate 10 B 1200, Brussels, Belgium
Eur J Cancer 40:1855-61. 2004..Bone density evaluation after 2, 3 and 4 years of treatment showed no significant bone loss. LH-RH agonists offer safe protection against the gynaecological side-effects of tamoxifen in premenopausal breast cancer patients...
- Dynamic breast MRI in recurrent fibromatosisBenoit Mesurolle
AJR Am J Roentgenol 184:696-7; author reply 697. 2005