Affiliation: EORTC Data Center
- Individual patient data analysis to assess modifications to the RECIST criteriaJan Bogaerts
European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Headquarters, Avenue Mounierlaan 83 11, Brussels, Belgium
Eur J Cancer 45:248-60. 2009..Two key issues that required careful, data-based assessment were the maximum number of lesions that should be assessed at each evaluation and the added value of requiring confirmation of response...
- Breast conserving therapy versus mastectomy for stage I-II breast cancer: 20 year follow-up of the EORTC 10801 phase 3 randomised trialSaskia Litière
European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer, Brussels, Belgium
Lancet Oncol 13:412-9. 2012..Compared with BCT, MRM resulted in better local control, but did not affect overall survival or time to distant metastases. We report 20-year follow-up results...
- Validation and clinical utility of a 70-gene prognostic signature for women with node-negative breast cancerMarc Buyse
International Drug Development Institute, Brussels, Belgium
J Natl Cancer Inst 98:1183-92. 2006..88 and 0.89, respectively. CONCLUSIONS: The 70-gene signature adds independent prognostic information to clinicopathologic risk assessment for patients with early breast cancer...
- Clinical trial design limitations in head and neck squamous cell carcinomasHwan Jung Yun
EORTC Data Center, Brussels, Belgium
Curr Opin Oncol 19:210-5. 2007..It provides critical analysis of their methodology in order to facilitate future trial design...
- Design issues in head and neck clinical trials: a statistician's perspectiveCatherine Fortpied
EORTC Headquarters, Brussels, Belgium
Anticancer Drugs 22:682-7. 2011..targeted population? Is there a concern for lack of equipoise and if so, how will it affect the trial results? What are the key elements that need to be taken into consideration when choosing, defining, and measuring the primary endpoint?..