Pierre H Deprez
- Expression of cholecystokinin in the duodenum of patients with coeliac disease: respective role of atrophy and lymphocytic infiltrationPierre H Deprez
Department of Gastroenterology, Cliniques Universitaires St Luc, Catholic University of Louvain, Ave Hippocrate 10, B 1200 Brussels, Belgium
Clin Sci (Lond) 103:171-7. 2002..Reduced expression of the CCK gene could therefore be related to suppressive factors induced by the inflammatory infiltrate...
- Persistent decreased plasma cholecystokinin levels in celiac patients under gluten-free diet: respective roles of histological changes and nutrient hydrolysisPierre Deprez
Department of Gastroenterology, Cliniques Universitaires St Luc, Catholic University of Louvain, Av Hippocrate 10, B 1200, Brussels, Belgium
Regul Pept 110:55-63. 2002..Administration of a predigested meal did not correct the impaired CCK release. Some inhibitory mechanism could be involved in the CCK cell dysfunction observed in celiac patients presenting with lesser degrees of disease activity...
- Endoscopic removal or ablation of oesophageal and gastric superficial tumoursP H Deprez
Gastroenterology, Catholic University of Louvain, Cliniques Universitaires Saint Luc, Brussels, Belgium
Acta Gastroenterol Belg 69:304-11. 2006....
- Clinical and morphological characteristics of sporadic genetically determined pancreatitis as compared to idiopathic pancreatitis: higher risk of pancreatic cancer in CFTR variantsCoralie Hamoir
Hepato Gastroenterology Department, Cliniques Universitaires Saint Luc, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Brussels, Belgium
Digestion 87:229-39. 2013..This study aimed at examining the clinical and morphological characteristics of patients diagnosed with genetically determined sporadic pancreatitis...
- Endoscopic mucosal or submucosal resection of early neoplasia in Barrett's esophagus after antireflux surgeryMarc Van Den Eynde
Gastroenterology Department, Cliniques Universitaires Saint Luc, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Brussels, Belgium
Gastrointest Endosc 72:855-61. 2010..These techniques may be more challenging in patients with previous antireflux surgery, because of poor visibility and accessibility...
- Preoperative assessment of pancreatic tumors using magnetic resonance imaging, endoscopic ultrasonography, positron emission tomography and laparoscopyIvan Borbath
Department of Gastroenterology, Saint Luc University Hospital, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Brussels, Belgium
Pancreatology 5:553-61. 2005..The appropriate preoperative evaluation of a pancreatic tumor remains a matter of debate...
- Successful endoscopic ultrasound-guided ethanol ablation of a sporadic insulinomaPierre H Deprez
Department of Gastroenterology, Cliniques Universitaires Saint Luc, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Brussels, Belgium
Acta Gastroenterol Belg 71:333-7. 2008..We wanted to evaluate the feasibility, safety and efficacy of ethanol injection using endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) guidance to ablate a pancreatic insulinoma...
- Acute-phase response in pigs undergoing laparoscopic, transgastric or transcolonic notes peritoneoscopy with us or eus explorationJulie Navez
Division of Hepato Biliary and Pancreatic Surgery, Department of Abdominal Surgery and Transplantation, Cliniques Universitaires Saint Luc, Universite Catholique de Louvain UCL, Brussels, Belgium
Acta Gastroenterol Belg 75:28-34. 2012..We hypothesized that NOTES might induce reduced immune response as compared with laparoscopy...
- Choice of endosonographic equipment and normal endosonographic anatomyPierre H Deprez
Gastroenterology Department, Cliniques Universitaires St Luc, Brussels, Belgium
Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol 23:623-37. 2009..This review aims at providing up-to-date information on the different types of echoendoscopes and processors and on normal endosonographic anatomy of the digestive tract, the mediastinum, the pancreas and the biliary tree...