- Individual-to-resource landscape interaction strength can explain different collective feeding behavioursNikolai W F Bode
Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Essex, Colchester, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 8:e75879. 2013..We suggest that considering two-way interactions between feeding individuals and resource landscapes could help to explain fine-scale movement dynamics. ..
- Comparing the EthoVision 2.3 system and a new computerized multitracking prototype system to measure the swimming behavior in fry fishJohann Delcourt
Department of Environmental Sciences and Management, University of Liege, Liege, Belgium
Behav Res Methods 38:704-10. 2006..In spite of these limitations, these two systems allow an almost continuous automatic sampling of the movement behaviors during the track...
- A video multitracking system for quantification of individual behavior in a large fish shoal: advantages and limitsJohann Delcourt
University of Liege, Liege, Belgium
Behav Res Methods 41:228-35. 2009..It can also analyze the structural and dynamic properties of an animal group with a very large sample, with precision and sampling that are impossible to obtain with manual measures...
- Video tracking in the extreme: a new possibility for tracking nocturnal underwater transparent animals with fluorescent elastomer tagsJohann Delcourt
Laboratory of Fish and Amphibian Ethology, Behavioural Biology Unit, Department of Environmental Sciences and Management, University of Liege, 22 Quai Van Beneden, 4020, Liege, Belgium
Behav Res Methods 43:590-600. 2011....
- Behaviours associated with acoustic communication in Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus)Nicolas Longrie
Laboratory of Functional and Evolutionary Morphology, University of Liege, Liege, Belgium
PLoS ONE 8:e61467. 2013....
- Cumulative effects of road de-icing salt on amphibian behaviorMathieu Denoël
Laboratory of Fish and Amphibian Ethology, Behavioural Biology Unit, Department of Environmental Sciences, 22 Quai Van Beneden, 4020 Liege, Belgium
Aquat Toxicol 99:275-80. 2010..On the other hand, our results highlight the need of new computerized techniques to quantitatively analyze these patterns...