- Ethics, privacy and the legal framework governing medical data: opportunities or threats for biomedical and public health research?Yves Coppieters
Research centre in epidemiology, Biostatistics and Clinical Trials, School of Public Health, Universite Libre de Bruxelles ULB, Route de Lennik 808, CP 596, 1070, Brussels, Belgium
Arch Public Health 71:15. 2013..What types of data do these laws and codes cover? Who is involved? What restrictions and requirements apply to any research programme that involves medical data? ..
- Gender differences in acute myocardial infarction, twenty-five years registrationYves Coppieters
Department of Epidemiology and Health Promotion, School of Public Health, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Route de Lennik 808, CP 596, 1070 Brussels, Belgium
Int J Cardiol 160:127-32. 2012..The aim consists in analyzing the evolution of fatal and non-fatal acute coronary events rates as well as the 28 days case fatality on a 25-year period and examine sex differences in lethality...
- A prospective study of cumulative job stress in relation to mental healthIsabelle Godin
Health Psychology Unit CP 596, School of Public Health, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, 808 Route de Lennik, 1070 Brussels, Belgium
BMC Public Health 5:67. 2005..This study tests associations between psychosocial stress at work measured by the effort-reward imbalance model in a dynamic perspective, and multiple indicators of poor mental health, in a prospective design...
- Blood pressure measurement in epidemiological investigations in teenagersY Coppieters
School of Public Health, Free University of Brussels, Belgium
Eur J Epidemiol 17:901-6. 2001....
- [Cardiovascular disease prevention and health promotion in the French speaking community of Belgium]Y Coppieters
Department d Epidémiologie et de Promotion de la Santé, Ecole de Santé Publique, ULB
Rev Med Brux 31:161-70. 2010..Actions on health determinants and the factors influencing them present moreover the advantage of being often common to many chronic diseases...
- Targeting pupils at risk of occupational asthmaYves Coppieters
Health Promotion and Education Unit, School of Public Health, Free University of Brussels ULB, Route de Lennik 808, CP 596, 1070 Brussels, Belgium
Patient Educ Couns 55:136-41. 2004..Primary prevention should include information and redirecting pupils at risk of developing or increasing the disease in their working environment...
- [Development and evaluation of the use of an interactive CD-ROM for students at risk of disease related to occupational hazards: the case of asthma]Yves Coppieters
Unité de Promotion Education Santé ULB PROMES Ecole de Santé Publique, l Université Libre, Bruxelles, Belgique
Promot Educ 10:89-93, 73, 105. 2003..Nowadays it is so simple to produce multimedia support for computers, that this method can be easily developed for a target audience and at low cost...
- Trends in acute myocardial infarction treatment between 1998 and 2007 in a Belgian area (Charleroi)Philippe Collart
Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium
Eur J Prev Cardiol 19:738-45. 2012..To describe the evolution of the therapeutic practices over 10 years of follow-up of acute myocardial infarction (AMI) in Charleroi and to analyse the factors influencing the choice of treatments and the mortality of these patients...
- [Detecting cases of acute flask paralysis in Benin: the collaborative model concept]Soliou Badarou
Médecin coordonnateur de la zone sanitaire de Tchaourou, Republique du Benin, 02 BP 684 Parakou
Sante Publique 20:153-61. 2008....
- Day-of-the-week variations in myocardial infarction onset over a 27-year period: the importance of age and other risk factorsPhilippe Collart
Research centre in epidemiology, Biostatistics and Clinical Trials, School of Public Health, Universite Libre de Bruxelles ULB, Route de Lennik 808, CP 596, 1070 Brussels, Belgium Electronic address
Am J Emerg Med 32:558-62. 2014..The effects of sex, age, history of AMI, hypertension, fatality, and temporal changes over the 27-year period were also investigated...
- [The perceptions of adolescents and young people of sexual and reproductive health in the Democratic Republic of Congo]Gabriel Nsakala Vodiena
Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Bruxelles, Belgique
Sante Publique 24:403-15. 2012..In the DRC, programs targeting adolescents and young people have been developed to meet current needs and improve provision...
- [Analysis of factors influencing self-rated health among older persons: synthesis of the biomedical literature]Elise Mendes da Costa
Centre de recherches en épidémiologie, Biostatistiques et Recherche clinique, Ecole de Santé Publique, Universite Libre de Bruxelles ULB, Belgique
Geriatr Psychol Neuropsychiatr Vieil 11:339-50. 2013..These domains include morbidity, functional status, as well as sociodemographic characteristics, mental health, certain aspects of social support and other kinds of factors. ..