Denis L Clement
- European Society of Hypertension Scientific Newsletter: control of hypertension in patients with peripheral artery diseaseDenis L Clement
University of Ghent, University Hospital, Ghent, Belgium
J Hypertens 24:2477-8. 2006
- Prognostic value of ambulatory blood-pressure recordings in patients with treated hypertensionDenis L Clement
Department of Cardiovascular Diseases, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium
N Engl J Med 348:2407-15. 2003....
- Hypertension in peripheral arterial diseaseDenis L Clement
Department of Cardiovascular Diseases, University of Ghent, De Pintelaaan 185, B 9000 Gent, Belgium
Curr Pharm Des 10:3615-20. 2004..Therefore, treatment with antiplatelet drugs, ACE-inhibitors and statins should be considered...
- Reflections on masked hypertensionDenis L Clement
University Hospital of Ghent, Ghent, Belgium
Am J Hypertens 18:1429. 2005
- Control of hypertension in patients with peripheral artery diseaseDenis L Clement
University of Ghent, Gent, Belgium
Blood Press 15:251-2. 2006
- Daytime and nighttime blood pressure as predictors of death and cause-specific cardiovascular events in hypertensionRobert H Fagard
Hypertension and Cardiovascular Rehabilitation Unit, Faculty of Medicine, University of Leuven, Belgium
Hypertension 51:55-61. 2008....
- How to treat hypertension in patients with peripheral artery diseaseDenis L Clement
Department of the Dean, Ghent University Hospital, Building 3K3, 185, De Pintelaan, B 9000 Ghent, Belgium
Curr Hypertens Rep 9:190-5. 2007....
- Night and day: what blood pressure matters?Denis L Clement
Hypertension 49:1213-4. 2007
- Management of hypertension in peripheral arterial diseaseMark L De Buyzere
Ghent University Hospital, Belgium Ghent University, Belgium
Prog Cardiovasc Dis 50:238-63. 2008
- Critical issues in peripheral arterial disease detection and management: a call to actionJill J F Belch
Department of Medicine, Ninewells Hospitals and Medical School, Scotland
Arch Intern Med 163:884-92. 2003
- Predictive value of clinic and ambulatory heart rate for mortality in elderly subjects with systolic hypertensionPaolo Palatini
Clinica Medica 4, University of Padova, Via Giustiniani 2, 35128 Padua, Italy
Arch Intern Med 162:2313-21. 2002..To examine the association of clinic and ambulatory heart rate with total, cardiovascular, and noncardiovascular death in a cohort of elderly subjects with isolated systolic hypertension from the Systolic Hypertension in Europe Trial...