Affiliation: AZ St-Blasius
- [Laparoscopic colpopromontofixation]A Mottrie
Urological Department, O L V Ziekenhuis, Moorselbaan 164, 9300 Aalst, Belgium
Aktuelle Urol 36:157-65; quiz 166-8. 2005
- [Robot-assisted laparoscopic radical cystectomy]A Mottrie
Department of Urology, Onze Lieve Vrouw Clinic, Moorselbaan 164, 9300 Aalst, Belgien
Urologe A 47:414, 416-9. 2008..5 months in 7/8 patients.Robot-assisted laparoscopic cystectomy is a safe procedure. Satisfying functional and oncological short-term results can be achieved within acceptable operating time limits...
- Pulmonary gas exchange is well preserved during robot assisted surgery in steep Trendelenburg positionD Schrijvers
Department of Anesthesiology, OLV Hospital, Aalst, Belgium
Acta Anaesthesiol Belg 60:229-33. 2009..The extent to which oxygenation and ventilation might be compromised intra-operatively remains poorly documented...
- Validation of the preoperative aspects and dimensions used for an anatomical (PADUA) score in a robot-assisted partial nephrectomy seriesAlexander Mottrie
Department of Urology, Onze Lieve Vrouw O L V Clinic Aalst, Moorselbaan 164, 9300, Aalst, Belgium
World J Urol 31:799-804. 2013..The purpose of the present study was to validate the PADUA score in a series of consecutive patients who underwent robot-assisted PN (RPN)...
- Impact of the learning curve on perioperative outcomes in patients who underwent robotic partial nephrectomy for parenchymal renal tumoursAlexandre Mottrie
Urological Department, O L V Clinic Aalst, Aalst, Belgium
Eur Urol 58:127-32. 2010..Robot-assisted partial nephrectomy (RAPN) is an emerging, minimally invasive technique to treat patients with small renal masses...
- Robot-assisted sacrocolpopexy for pelvic organ prolapse: surgical technique and outcomes at a single high-volume institutionAchilles Ploumidis
OLV Vattikuti Robotic Surgery Institute, Aalst, Belgium
Eur Urol 65:138-45. 2014..Several types of procedures with different surgical approaches have been described to correct these defects, but the optimal management is still debated...
- Expanding utilization of robotic partial nephrectomy for clinical T1b and complex T1a renal massesMarco Borghesi
OLV Robotic Surgery Institute, Moorselban 164, 9300, Aalst, Belgium
World J Urol 31:499-504. 2013..Aim of this study was to summarize the available perioperative, functional, and oncological outcomes of RAPN performed for complex and/or large (cT1b) renal cell carcinoma (RCC)...
- Safe introduction of robot-assisted radical prostatectomy after a training program in a high-volume robotic centreNicolaas Lumen
Department of Urology, Ghent University Hospital, Ghent, Belgium
Urol Int 91:145-52. 2013..Localized prostate cancer is increasingly treated by robot-assisted radical prostatectomy (RARP). We evaluated the introduction of RARP following a training program at a high-volume robotic center...
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of studies reporting urinary continence recovery after robot-assisted radical prostatectomyVincenzo Ficarra
University of Padua, Padua, Italy
Eur Urol 62:405-17. 2012..However, the few available studies comparing RARP with RRP or LRP published before 2008 did not permit any definitive conclusions about the superiority of any one of these techniques in terms of urinary continence recovery...
- Laparoscopic nephroureterectomy for upper urinary tract transitional cell carcinoma: results of a Belgian retrospective multicentre surveyPeter Schatteman
Onze Lieve Vrouwziekenhuis, Aalst, Belgium
Eur Urol 51:1633-8; discussion 1638. 2007..To evaluate the technical and oncologic feasibility of laparoscopic nephroureterectomy for upper urinary tract transitional cell carcinoma...
- Outcomes and limitations of laparoscopic and robotic partial nephrectomyVincenzo Ficarra
aDepartment of Experimental and Clinical Medical Sciences, Urologic Clinic, University of Udine bDepartment of Surgical, Oncological and Gastrointestinal Sciences, Urologic Clinic, University of Padova, Italy cOLV Robotic Surgery Institute, Vattikuti Foundation, Aalst, Belgium
Curr Opin Urol 24:441-7. 2014....
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of studies reporting potency rates after robot-assisted radical prostatectomyVincenzo Ficarra
University of Padua, Padua, Italy
Eur Urol 62:418-30. 2012....
- Posterior and anterior fixation of the urethra during robotic prostatectomy improves early continence ratesNikolaos Koliakos
Urology Clinic, OLV Hospital, Aalst, Belgium
Scand J Urol Nephrol 44:5-10. 2010..To investigate whether posterior and anterior fixation of the vesicourethral anastomosis during robotic radical prostatectomy (RRP) helps to establish continence earlier...