Affiliation: International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research
- Improving low coverage of child immunization in rural hard-to-reach areas of Bangladesh: findings from a project using multiple interventionsMd Jasim Uddin
Health Systems and Infectious Disease Division, ICDDR, B, GPO Box 128, Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh
Vaccine 30:168-79. 2012..The interventions can be implemented in all other hard-to-reach areas of Bangladesh and other countries which are facing similar challenges...
- Child immunization coverage in rural hard-to-reach Haor areas of Bangladesh: possible alternative strategiesMd Jasim Uddin
Health Systems and Infectious Diseases Division, ICDDR, B, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Asia Pac J Public Health 21:8-18. 2009..The study suggested that before implementing alternative strategies in hard-to-reach areas, feasibility and effectiveness of the possible strategies need to be tested to identify evidence-based strategies...
- Health needs and health-care-seeking behaviour of street-dwellers in Dhaka, BangladeshMd Jasim Uddin
Associate Scientist, Health Systems and Infectious Diseases Division, ICDDR, B, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Health Policy Plan 24:385-94. 2009..Mobile and static clinics at night for street-dwellers may be potential programmes. Action research to assess the effectiveness of programmes is essential before large-scale implementation...
- Child immunization coverage in urban slums of Bangladesh: impact of an intervention packageMd Jasim Uddin
Health Systems and Infectious Diseases Division, ICDDR, B, Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Health Policy Plan 25:50-60. 2010....
- Child immunization coverage in rural hard-to-reach areas of BangladeshMd Jasim Uddin
International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh ICDDR, B, Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Vaccine 28:1221-5. 2010..The policy makers should come forward with innovative approaches for rural hard-to-reach areas of this country for improving immunization coverage...