Affiliation: International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research
- Clinic-based surveillance of adverse pregnancy outcomes to identify induced abortions in Accra, GhanaElizabeth Oliveras
Health Systems and Infectious Diseases Division, International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh, G P O 128, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Stud Fam Plann 39:133-40. 2008..In light of the generally high coverage of antenatal services found even in developing countries, the method based on the PBT holds promise for the improvement of reports of miscarriage and abortion worldwide...
- Association of programmatic factors with low contraceptive prevalence rates in a rural area of BangladeshHumayun Kabir
Centre for Equity and Health Systems, ICDDR, B, Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Reprod Health 10:31. 2013..The study was conducted to identify selected programmatic factors relating to low contraceptive-use in a low-performing rural sub-district in Sylhet division of Bangladesh...
- Child immunization coverage in rural hard-to-reach Haor areas of Bangladesh: possible alternative strategiesMd Jasim Uddin
Health Systems and Infectious Diseases Division, ICDDR, B, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Asia Pac J Public Health 21:8-18. 2009..The study suggested that before implementing alternative strategies in hard-to-reach areas, feasibility and effectiveness of the possible strategies need to be tested to identify evidence-based strategies...
- Child immunization coverage in urban slums of Bangladesh: impact of an intervention packageMd Jasim Uddin
Health Systems and Infectious Diseases Division, ICDDR, B, Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Health Policy Plan 25:50-60. 2010....
- Client satisfaction with abortion care in three Russian citiesElizabeth Oliveras
Department of Population and International Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
J Biosoc Sci 37:585-601. 2005..55, CI=1.64, 7.69). This suggests that improving the information provided to clients, through training providers and other staff, is important in these settings...