- Laser zona thinning in women aged <or=37 years: a randomized study
Create Fertility Centre, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Fertil Steril 91:1479-82. 2009
..4 out of 16)...
- Expression of survivin in human oocytes and preimplantation embryos
The CReATe Fertility Centre, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Fertil Steril 99:518-25. 2013
..To determine whether  survivin is expressed in human oocytes and embryos;  embryos grown in vitro secrete survivin protein; and  survivin levels are correlated with embryo cleavage rates...
- Is the zona pellucida thickness of human embryos influenced by women's age and hormonal levels?
Create Fertility Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Fertil Steril 98:77-83. 2012
..To evaluate whether zona pellucida thickness (ZPT) of human embryos is correlated with maternal age, patient's hormonal status, embryo quality, and IVF outcomes...
- Calcium-binding proteins and calcium-release channels in human maturing oocytes, pronuclear zygotes and early preimplantation embryos
CReATe Canadian Reproductive Assisted Technology Program Inc, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hum Reprod 17:2938-47. 2002
..The study aim was to investigate the presence and localization of Ca2+-binding proteins and Ca2+-release receptor channels in human maturing oocytes, pronuclear zygotes and preimplantation embryos...
- Time-dependent capability of human oocytes for activation and pronuclear formation during metaphase II arrest
CReATe Program Inc Sunnybrook and Women s College Health Sciences Center, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hum Reprod 19:982-7. 2004
..The purpose of this study was to investigate the fertilization rate and developmental potential of human oocytes in relation to the duration of their metaphase II (MII) arrest stage following the extrusion of the first polar body (1PB)...
- Sperm-derived WW domain-binding protein, PAWP, elicits calcium oscillations and oocyte activation in humans and mice
Department of Biomedical and Molecular Sciences, School of Medicine, Queen s University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada Department of Human Genetics, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
FASEB J 28:4434-40. 2014
..Presented data confirm our previous findings in nonmammalian models and suggest potential applications of PAWP in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility.-..
- Morphological and cytogenetic analysis of human giant oocytes and giant embryos
CReATe Program, Inc, Toronto, Canada
Hum Reprod 17:2394-401. 2002
..We report the morphology, cytogenetics and developmental potential of human giant oocytes from patients undergoing assisted reproductive technologies...
- Secretion of human leukocyte antigen-G by human embryos is associated with a higher in vitro fertilization pregnancy rate
Shang mian Yie
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sunnybrook and Women s College Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, Ontartio, Canada
Fertil Steril 83:30-6. 2005
..To investigate whether secretion of soluble human leukocyte antigen-G (HLA-G) by human embryos is associated with embryo development and IVF pregnancy outcome...
- Sperm content of postacrosomal WW binding protein is related to fertilization outcomes in patients undergoing assisted reproductive technology
Department of Biomedical and Molecular Sciences, School of Medicine, Queen s University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Fertil Steril 102:440-7. 2014
..To determine the levels of postacrosomal WW binding protein (PAWP) in the spermatozoa of men that were used clinically for intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and to correlate them with infertility treatment outcomes...