- Expression of homeodomain protein CDX2 in colorectal adenoma and adenocarcinoma
Department of Pathology Kahramanmaras Sutcuimam University, School of Medicine Kahramanmaras, Turkey
Histol Histopathol 23:1043-7. 2008
..These results indicate that loss of expression of CDX2 protein may play an important role in the tumorigenesis of colorectal cancers. Down-regulation of CDX2 may cause dedifferentiation of gastrointestinal epithelial cells...
- Granulomatous mastitis including breast tuberculosis and idiopathic lobular granulomatous mastitis
Department of Pathology, Kahramanmaras Sutcuimam University, School of Medicine Kahramanmaras, Turkey
Can J Surg 49:427-30. 2006
- [Pilomatrixoma of the head and neck in six cases]
Department of Otolaryngology, Medicine Faculty of Kahramanmaraş Sütçü Imam University, Kahramanmaras, Turkey
Kulak Burun Bogaz Ihtis Derg 14:121-6. 2005
..All the patients were treated surgically. Histopathologic diagnosis was pilomatrixoma. No recurrences or surgery-associated complications were observed in the follow-up period...
- Expression of cyclooxygenase-2 and its relation to histological grade, inducible nitric oxide synthase, matrix metalloproteinase-2, CD-34, Caspase-3, and CD8 in invasive ductal carcinoma of the breast
Department of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Mustafa Kemal University, Hatay, Turkey
Saudi Med J 31:130-4. 2010
- The demographic and behavioural profile of women with cervicitis infected with Chlamydia trachomatis, Mycoplasma hominis and Ureaplasma urealyticum and the comparison of two medical regimens
Melih A Guven
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kahramanmaras Sutcuimam University, School of Medicine, Hastane Cad No 32, 46050 Kahramanmaras, Turkey
Arch Gynecol Obstet 272:197-200. 2005
- Testicular mixed germ cell tumor with polyembryoma component in brothers
Department of Pathology, Kahramanmaras Sutcuimam University Medical School, 46050 Kahramanmaras, Turkey
Pediatr Dev Pathol 8:92-7. 2005
..He is currently well, and his serum levels of alpha-fetoprotein have been normal more than 5 months after treatment. His brother, aged 17 years at the time, had a similar tumor removed from the right testicle 5 years previously...
- A rare case of synchronous leiomyosarcoma and urothelial cancer of the bladder
Department of Pathology, KSU Medical School, Kahramanmaras, Turkey
Can J Urol 15:3920-3. 2008
..To our knowledge, seven cases of coexisting sarcoma and transitional cell carcinoma of the urinary bladder have been reported in the literature...
- A large cerebral hydatid cyst associated with liver cyst
Department of Pathology, Kahramanmaras Sutcuimam University, Turkey
Ann Trop Paediatr 23:313-7. 2003
..The cerebral cyst was removed but only subtotal excision of the hepatic cyst was possible. She was treated with albendazole, has fully recovered and, after 12 months of follow-up, there is no sign of recurrence...
- Case of large placental chorioangioma associated with diffuse neonatal hemangiomatosis
Department of Pathology, KSU Medical School, 46050, Kahramanmaras, Turkey
Pediatr Dev Pathol 7:258-61. 2004
..Here we report a case of a large chorioangioma of the placenta associated with cutaneous hemangiomatosis and IH of the liver. The relationship between hemangiomas and placental chorioangioma is discussed...
- Myoid differentiation and EMA expression in fibrosarcomatous dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans
Department of Dermatology, Kahramanmaras Sutcu Imam Medical Faculty, Alpaslan Turkes Bulv, Baskose Apt 6 12, Kahramanmaras TR 46000, Turkey
Acta Dermatovenerol Alp Panonica Adriat 15:39-44. 2006
..We believe that this finding around blood vessels may be present in DFSP or FS-DFSP. However, when myoid areas, myoid fascicles and myoid nodules are seen in the stroma, it may be a new morphological variant of DFSP and/or FS-DFSP...