- Nationwide trends in the surgical management of lumbar spinal stenosis
Hyun W Bae
Cedars Sinai Spine Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 38:916-26. 2013
..Retrospective analysis using national administrative data...
- Bone marrow enhances the performance of rhBMP-2 in spinal fusion: a rodent model
Hyun W Bae
Tissue Engineering Laboratory, Spine Center, Department of Surgery, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, 444 South San Vicente Boulevard, Suite 901, Los Angeles, CA 90048, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 95:338-47. 2013
..The present study investigated how varying the cellular environments through the addition of freshly harvested bone marrow aspirate (BMA) modulates rhBMP-2 efficiency...
- Spinal fusion in the United States: analysis of trends from 1998 to 2008
Sean S Rajaee
Spine Research Foundation, Santa Monica, CA, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 37:67-76. 2012
..Epidemiological study using national administrative data...
- Biomechanical analysis in a human cadaveric model of spinous process fixation with an interlaminar allograft spacer for lumbar spinal stenosis: Laboratory investigation
Ben B Pradhan
Risser Orthopaedic Group, Pasadena, CA, USA
J Neurosurg Spine 16:585-93. 2012
..In the present study the biomechanical properties of the ILIF construct were evaluated using an in vitro cadaveric biomechanical analysis, and the results are presented in comparison with other posterior fixation techniques...
- Lumbar plexus anatomy within the psoas muscle: implications for the transpsoas lateral approach to the L4-L5 disc
Timothy T Davis
Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California 90048, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 93:1482-7. 2011
..The purpose of this cadaveric anatomic study is to provide a description of the lumbar plexus as it relates to the transpsoas lateral surgical approach...
- Controlling bone morphogenetic protein diffusion and bone morphogenetic protein-stimulated bone growth using fibrin glue
Vikas V Patel
The Spine Institute at St John s Hospital, Santa Monica, CA, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 31:1201-6. 2006
..An in vitro and in vivo study...
- Access strategies for revision in anterior lumbar surgery
Salvador A Brau
Department of Vascular Surgery, Keck School of Medicine, USC, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 33:1662-7. 2008
..Sixty-two consecutive patients undergoing anterior lumbar revision surgery from February 2000 to September 2007 were evaluated for approach strategies and complications...