Affiliation: Aventis Pharma
- Microarray applications: emerging technologies and perspectivesMathias Gebauer
Functional Genomics Department, Aventis Pharma, Industriepark Hoechst, 65926 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Drug Discov Today 9:915-7. 2004..Topics addressed at the meeting included the uses of padlock probes and nanomechanical cantilevers and microarray applications for patient profiling...
- Repression of anti-proliferative factor Tob1 in osteoarthritic cartilageMathias Gebauer
Aventis Pharma Deutschland, Functional Genomics, Sanofi Aventis, Frankfurt, Germany
Arthritis Res Ther 7:R274-84. 2005..Activation, the reinitiation of proliferative activity and the loss of a stable phenotype are three major changes in osteoarthritic chondrocytes that are highly significantly correlated with the repression of Tob1 expression...
- Functional profiling of human atrial and ventricular gene expressionAndreas S Barth
Department of Medicine I, University Hospital Grosshadern, Ludwig Maximilians University, Marchioninistrasse 15, 81377, Munich, Germany
Pflugers Arch 450:201-8. 2005..Moreover, as major functional classes of atrial- and ventricular-specific transcripts were common to human and murine myocardium, an evolutionarily conserved chamber-specific expression pattern in mammalian myocardium is suggested...
- Global gene expression in human myocardium-oligonucleotide microarray analysis of regional diversity and transcriptional regulation in heart failureStefan Kaab
Medizinische Klinik und Poliklinik I, Klinikum der Universitat Munchen, Grosshadern, Marchioninistrasse 15, 81377 Munich, Germany
J Mol Med (Berl) 82:308-16. 2004..Recognizing common gene expression patterns in heart failure will significantly contribute to the understanding of heart failure and may eventually lead to the development of pathway-specific therapies...
- Reprogramming of the human atrial transcriptome in permanent atrial fibrillation: expression of a ventricular-like genomic signatureAndreas S Barth
Department of Medicine I, University Hospital Grosshadern, Munich, Germany
Circ Res 96:1022-9. 2005..Therefore, dedifferentiation with adoption of a ventricular-like signature is a general feature of the fibrillating atrium...