Affiliation: University of Vienna
- Monitoring of antiplatelet therapy with the PFA-100 in peripheral angioplasty patientsS Ziegler
Department of Angiology, University Hospital School of Medicine, Vienna, Austria
Platelets 13:493-7. 2002..In patients suffering from peripheral arterial occlusive disease (PAOD) the risk of restenosis after percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA) might be influenced by platelet mediated factors...
- Influence of systemic inflammation on efficiency of antiplatelet therapy in PAOD patientsS Ziegler
Department of Angiology, University Hospital School of Medicine, Waehringer Guertel 18 20, 1090 Vienna, Austria
Ann Hematol 83:92-4. 2004..Our results indicate that the effect of ASA on platelet aggregation, as measured by the PFA-100, is not relevantly influenced in PAOD patients with elevated CRP...
- Long-term outcome of primary Raynaud's phenomenon and its conversion to connective tissue disease: a 12-year retrospective patient analysisS Ziegler
Division of Angiology, Clinic for Internal Medicine II, University Hospital School of Medicine, Vienna, Austria
Scand J Rheumatol 32:343-7. 2003..To determine the frequency of development of connective tissue disease (CTD) in patients considered to have idiopathic Raynaud's phenomenon (RP) > 10 years...
- Post-thrombotic syndrome after primary event of deep venous thrombosis 10 to 20 years agoS Ziegler
Department of Internal Medicine II, Division of Angiology, University of Vienna Medical School, Allgemeines Krankenhaus, Wahringer Gurtel 18 20, A 1090, Vienna, Austria
Thromb Res 101:23-33. 2001..We investigated the impact of the extent of primary deep venous thrombosis (DVT) and recurrent thrombotic events in accordance to other presumed prognostic factors for long-term clinical outcome after first DVT...
- Gastrointestinal transit, release and plasma pharmacokinetics of a new oral budesonide formulationM Brunner
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Division of Clinical Pharmacokinetics, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Br J Clin Pharmacol 61:31-8. 2006....
- Permissive role of thrombopoietin and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor receptors in hematopoietic cell fate decisions in vivoR Stoffel
Biozentrum, University of Basel, Klingelbergstrasse 70, 4056 Basel, Switzerland
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 96:698-702. 1999....