Affiliation: University of Vienna
- The female prostate revisited: perineal ultrasound and biochemical studies of female ejaculateFlorian Wimpissinger
Department of Urology, Rudolfstiftung Hospital Urology, Vienna, Austria
J Sex Med 4:1388-93; discussion 1393. 2007..quot; Despite several reports on the subject, controversy still exists around the "female prostate" and whether such a gland might be the source of fluid emitted during orgasm (ejaculation)...
- Magnetic resonance imaging of female prostate pathologyFlorian Wimpissinger
Rudolfstiftung Hospital, Department of Urology, Vienna, Austria
J Sex Med 6:1704-11. 2009..The female prostate (paraurethral glands) is a well-known, yet poorly understood, anatomic structure. Imaging studies of the female prostate, its physiology, and pathologies are still highly controversial...
- International online survey: female ejaculation has a positive impact on women's and their partners' sexual livesFlorian Wimpissinger
Department of Urology, Rudolfstiftung Hospital Vienna, Vienna, Austria
BJU Int 112:E177-85. 2013..In this way, data from 320 women who perceive ejaculation could be acquired. Most women and their partners perceive female ejaculation as an enrichment of their sexual lives...
- Surgical anatomy of the puboprostatic complex with special reference to radical perineal prostatectomyT F Wimpissinger
Department of Urology and Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Extracorporeal Lithotripsy and Endourology, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
BJU Int 92:681-4. 2003..To investigate the retropubic space and attachments of the prostate and urethra, with special reference to radical perineal prostatectomy...
- Compression of kidneys in Erdheim-Chester disease of retroperitoneum: Open surgical approachThomas Florian Wimpissinger
Department of Urology and Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Extracorporeal Lithotripsy and Endourology, Rudolfstiftung Hospital, Vienna, Austria
Urology 65:798. 2005..After 3 years of follow-up, we have concluded that the open surgical approach is an option in the management of renal complications in Erdheim-Chester disease...
- The silence of the stones: asymptomatic ureteral calculiFlorian Wimpissinger
Department of Urology, and Ludwig Boltzmann Institute of ESWL and Endourology, Rudolfstiftung Hospital Vienna, Vienna, Austria
J Urol 178:1341-4; discussion 1344. 2007..We investigated the characteristics and diagnosis of primary asymptomatic ureteral calculi...