Affiliation: University of Vienna
- Nevirapine significantly reduces the levels of racemic methadone and (R)-methadone in human immunodeficiency virus-infected patientsHartmut Stocker
HIV Lab, Haus 30, c o Vivantes Auguste Viktoria Klinikum, Rubensstrasse 125, 12157 Berlin, Germany
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 48:4148-53. 2004..The AUC of EDDP increased significantly, by 35%. Methadone dose adjustments are justified when methadone is coadministered with nevirapine. Due to extensive variability, the adjustments must be tailored to the individual patient's needs...
- Saquinavir, nelfinavir and M8 pharmacokinetics following combined saquinavir, ritonavir and nelfinavir administrationHartmut Stocker
Vivantes Auguste Viktoria Klinikum, Rubensstrasse 125, 12157 Berlin, Germany
J Antimicrob Chemother 59:560-4. 2007..This study evaluated the steady-state pharmacokinetic interaction between ritonavir-boosted saquinavir and nelfinavir...
- Pharmacokinetics of enfuvirtide in patients treated in typical routine clinical settingsHartmut Stocker
Vivantes Auguste Viktoria Klinikum, Kompetenznetz HIV AIDS Deutschland, Rubensstrasse 125, 12157 Berlin, Germany
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 50:667-73. 2006..Many patients may achieve insufficient concentrations. Further covariate analysis in the population PK model might help to identify factors influencing the variability in ENF concentrations...
- Tropism switch in patients infected with HIV-1 and its clinical implications for the treatment with CCR5-receptor inhibitorsKeikawus Arasteh
Vivantes Auguste Viktoria Klinikum, Klinik fur Innere Medizin, Infektiologie Gastroenterologie, Rubensstr 125, 12157 Berlin, Germany
Eur J Med Res 12:397-402. 2007..This article presents and discusses available data on viral tropism and tropism testing in the context of CCR5 inhibitor treatment...
- A comparison of the steady-state pharmacokinetics of nevirapine in men, nonpregnant women and women in late pregnancyNils von Hentig
Pharmazentrum Frankfurt at the JW Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany
Br J Clin Pharmacol 62:552-9. 2006....
- The steady-state pharmacokinetics of nelfinavir in combination with tenofovir in HIV-infected patientsGuido Kruse
Therapia GmbH, Berlin, Germany
Antivir Ther 10:349-55. 2005..No serious adverse events occurred through the study period. CONCLUSION: Nelfinavir does not require dose adjustment when coadministered with tenofovir and appears to be well-tolerated by HIV-infected patients...
- Fosamprenavir/ritonavir plus tenofovir does not affect amprenavir pharmacokinetics: no effect of tenofovirMichael Kurowski
Therapia GmbH, Berlin, Germany
AIDS 21:1368-70. 2007....
- Cytokine expression in the colonic mucosa of human immunodeficiency virus-infected individuals before and during 9 months of antiretroviral therapyHubert Schulbin
Medizinische Klinik I, Charite, Campus Benjamin Franklin, Berlin, Germany
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 52:3377-84. 2008..Despite reductions in levels of mucosal HIV RNA and the restoration of mucosal CD4(+) T lymphocytes, antiretroviral therapy failed to restore the normal colonic immunologic environment...