- Possible linkage of schizophrenia and bipolar affective disorder to chromosome 3q29; a follow-upAlexandra Schosser
Department of General Psychiatry, University Hospital for Psychiatry, A 1090 Vienna, Austria
J Psychiatr Res 38:357-64. 2004..The results of our follow-up study support our previous linkage finding of schizophrenia and bipolar affective disorder to chromosome 3q29...
- Additional support for linkage of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder to chromosome 3q29Alexandra Schosser
Department of General Psychiatry, University Hospital for Psychiatry, Medical University Vienna, Austria
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 17:501-5. 2007..1r3. A NPL score Z(all) of 3.891 (p=0.000156) was observed with SNP rs225. In short, we found significant linkage scores most telomeric on chromosome 3q29, spanning 3.46 Mbp (7 SNPs)...
- Homozygosity of the interleukin-10 receptor 1 G330R allele is associated with schizophreniaAlexandra Schosser
Department of General Psychiatry, University Hospital for Psychiatry, Medical University Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 144:347-50. 2007..032). No such difference was seen for S138G. Our results suggest that homozygosity of the IL-10R1 G330R allele is associated with schizophrenia and may contribute to the expression of disease phenotype in susceptible individuals...
- [In search of susceptibility genes for schizophrenia]Alexandra Schosser
Klinische Abteilung für Allgemeine Psychiatrie, Universitätsklinik für Psychiatrie, Wien, Osterreich
Wien Klin Wochenschr 116:827-33. 2004....
- Tourette's syndrome is not associated with interleukin-10 receptor 1 variants on chromosome 11q23.3Jochen Kindler
Department of Biological Psychiatry, University Hospital of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Medical University of Vienna, Austria
Psychiatry Res 157:235-9. 2008..DNA of 77 patients with a DSM-IV (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual IV) diagnosis of TS and 250 healthy controls was genotyped. IL-10R1 was not associated with TS...