Affiliation: University of Vienna
- Environmental heterogeneity and phenotypic divergence: can heritable epigenetic variation aid speciation?Ruth Flatscher
Institute of Botany, University of Innsbruck, Sternwartestraße 15, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Genet Res Int 2012:698421. 2012....
- Amplified fragment length polymorphism: an invaluable fingerprinting technique for genomic, transcriptomic, and epigenetic studiesOvidiu Paun
Department for Systematic and Evolutionary Botany, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Methods Mol Biol 862:75-87. 2012..Variations of standard AFLP methodology have been also developed for targeting additional levels of diversity, such as transcriptomic variation and DNA methylation polymorphism...
- Altered gene expression and ecological divergence in sibling allopolyploids of Dactylorhiza (Orchidaceae)Ovidiu Paun
Department of Systematic and Evolutionary Botany, University of Vienna, Rennweg, Austria
BMC Evol Biol 11:113. 2011....
- Evolution of hypervariable microsatellites in apomictic polyploid lineages of Ranunculus carpaticola: directional bias at dinucleotide lociOvidiu Paun
Department of Systematic and Evolutionary Botany, Faculty Centre for Botany, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Vienna, A 1030 Vienna, Austria
Genetics 174:387-98. 2006....
- Pleistocene distribution range shifts were accompanied by breeding system divergence within Hornungia alpina (Brassicaceae) in the AlpsManuela Winkler
Department of Biogeography and Botanical Garden, University of Vienna, Rennweg 14, A 1030 Vienna, Austria
Mol Phylogenet Evol 54:571-82. 2010....
- Phylogenetic relationships and evolutionary traits in Ranunculus s.l. (Ranunculaceae) inferred from ITS sequence analysisElvira Hörandl
Department of Systematic and Evolutionary Botany, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Vienna, Rennweg 14, A 1030 Vienna, Austria
Mol Phylogenet Evol 36:305-27. 2005....
- Analyses of amplified fragment length polymorphisms (AFLP) indicate rapid radiation of Diospyros species (Ebenaceae) endemic to New CaledoniaBarbara Turner
Department of Systematic and Evolutionary Botany, Faculty of Life Sciences, University Vienna, Rennweg 14, 1030 Wien, Austria
BMC Evol Biol 13:269. 2013..To resolve relationships within a clade of 21 closely related New Caledonian Diospyros species and evaluate species boundaries we analysed genome-wide DNA variation via amplified fragment length polymorphisms (AFLP)...
- The role of hybridization, polyploidization and glaciation in the origin and evolution of the apomictic Ranunculus cassubicus complexOvidiu Paun
Department of Systematic and Evolutionary Botany, Institute of Botany, University of Vienna, Rennweg 14, A 1030 Vienna, Austria
New Phytol 171:223-36. 2006..In turn, asexuality has permitted the perpetuation and establishment of ecologically divergent hybrid genotypes...