Affiliation: University of Innsbruck
- Eating disorders in Austrian men: an intracultural and crosscultural comparison studyB Mangweth
Department of Psychiatry, University Hospitals of Innsbruck, Austria
Psychother Psychosom 66:214-21. 1997..We compared 30 male university students with eating disorders and 30 male comparison subjects without eating disorders recruited by advertisement at Innsbruck University, Austria...
- Body image and psychopathology in male bodybuildersB Mangweth
Department of Psychiatry, Innsbruck University Clinics, Austria
Psychother Psychosom 70:38-43. 2001..To compare male bodybuilders to men with eating disorders and control men regarding body image, psychopathology and sexual history...
- Body fat perception in eating-disordered menBarbara Mangweth
Department of Psychiatry, University Clinics Innsbruck, Anichstr 35, A 6020, Austria
Int J Eat Disord 35:102-8. 2004..We sought to assess the relative roles of body fat ideals and body fat perception in men with eating disorders...
- Never too old for eating disorders or body dissatisfaction: a community study of elderly womenBarbara Mangweth-Matzek
Department of Psychiatry, Innsbruck Medical University, Anichstr 35, A 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Int J Eat Disord 39:583-6. 2006..The aim of the study is to examine eating behavior and body attitude in elderly women...
- Family study of the aggregation of eating disorders and mood disordersB Mangweth
Department of Psychiatry, University of Innsbruck, Innsbruck University Clinics, Innsbruck, Austria
Psychol Med 33:1319-23. 2003....
- Association of olanzapine-induced weight gain with an increase in body fatU Eder
Department of Biological Psychiatry, Innsbruck University Clinics, Innsbruck, Austria
Am J Psychiatry 158:1719-22. 2001..The goal of this study was to explore the pathophysiology of weight gain during treatment with olanzapine for schizophrenia...
- Flow-mediated, endothelium-dependent vasodilatation is impaired in male body builders taking anabolic-androgenic steroidsC F Ebenbichler
Universitatsklinik fur Innere Medizin, Universitat Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
Atherosclerosis 158:483-90. 2001..Our data indicate that intake of anabolic-androgenic steroids is associated with both an atherogenic blood lipid profile and endothelial dysfunction and thus may pose an increased risk of atherosclerosis...