Affiliation: University of Salzburg
- Construction of a reading frame-independent yeast two-hybrid vector system for site-specific recombinational cloning and protein interaction screeningRichard Maier
Department of Cell Biology, University of Salzburg, Hellbrunnerstrasse 34, Salzburg, Vienna
Biotechniques 45:235-44. 2008..This new system could enable simple and fast large-scale PPI studies and the construction of high-quality screening libraries...
- Construction of improved Yeast Two-Hybrid librariesRichard H Maier
Division of Molecular Dermatology, Department of Dermatology, Paracelsus Private Medical University Salzburg, Salzburg, Austria
Methods Mol Biol 729:71-84. 2011..Here, we describe a vector system for site-specific recombination and for the construction of high-content Y2H libraries. In summary, we will describe the construction of these vectors and the production of Y2H screening libraries...
- The ORFeome of Staphylococcus aureus v 1.1Christina J Brandner
Department of Cell Biology, University of Salzburg, Hellbrunner Strasse 34, A 5020 Salzburg, Austria
BMC Genomics 9:321. 2008..aureus' protein-encoding open reading frames (ORFs), or ORFeome...
- Epitope mapping of antibodies using a cell array-based polypeptide libraryRichard H Maier
Department of Cell Biology, University of Salzburg, Salzburg, Austria
J Biomol Screen 15:418-26. 2010....
- From the ORFeome concept to highly comprehensive, full-genome screening librariesRaphaela Rid
Division of Molecular Dermatology, Department of Dermatology, Paracelsus Private Medical University Salzburg, Austria
Assay Drug Dev Technol 11:52-7. 2013..Recombinational transfer processes are hence robust enough for straightforwardly achieving such pooled screening libraries...