Affiliation: University of Innsbruck
- [Fetal genitourinary anomalies Perinatal and postnatal management with imaging techniques]I Gassner
Abteilung Kinderradiologie, Universitätsklinik für Kinder und Jugendheilkunde, Innsbruck, Osterreich
Radiologe 45:1067-77. 2005..Therefore in all patients, especially in girls with renal anomalies (unilateral renal agenesis, multicystic dysplastic kidney disease), the internal genitalia need to be evaluated...
- US of the spinal cord in newborns: spectrum of normal findings, variants, congenital anomalies, and acquired diseasesK M Unsinn
Department of Pediatrics, Leopold Franzen University, Innsbruck, Austria
Radiographics 20:923-38. 2000..Therefore, US should be considered the initial imaging modality of choice for investigating the spinal cord in newborns...
- Calvarial "doughnut lesions": clinical spectrum of the syndrome, report on a case, and review of the literatureD Baumgartner
Department of Pediatrics, University of Innsbruck, Austria
Am J Med Genet 99:238-43. 2001..Thus, this rare syndrome can be distinguished from OI by collagen analysis and MRI of the skull at an early stage, even before palpable skull lesions appear...
- [Diagnostic imaging in acute neurological status in childhood]K M Unsinn
Kinderradiologie, Univ Klinik für Kinder und Jugendheilkunde, Leopold Franzens Universitat Innsbruck, Anichstr 35, 6020 Innsbruck Osterreich
Radiologe 42:179-87. 2002..g. US with colour-coded doppler, CT, MRI are utilized dependent on age of the patient and neurologic symptoms. The purpose of this article is to describe the spectrum of diagnostic imaging for each of these common disorders...
- Air in the main pancreatic duct revealed by abdominal ultrasound: an additional diagnostic sign in paediatric patients with duodenal obstructionS Peer
Department of Radiology, University Hospital, Innsbruck, Austria
Clin Radiol 57:945-8. 2002
- Ultrasound of female genital anomaliesI Gassner
Department of Pediatrics, University Hospital Innsbruck, Anichstrasse 35, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Eur Radiol 14:L107-22. 2004..This article reviews the appearance of developmental anomalies of the female urinary and genital tracts and points out common associated malformations to allow an early and complete sonographic assessment of affected infant...
- Diagnosing neonatal female genital anomalies using saline-enhanced sonographyU Kiechl-Kohlendorfer
Department of Pediatrics, University Hospital Innsbruck, Anichstr. 35, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
AJR Am J Roentgenol 177:1041-4. 2001..Its particular value is to further characterize a cystic mass posterior to the bladder that is seen at transabdominal sonography...
- [Sonographic diagnosis of congenital dacryocystocele]B Schlenck
Univ Klinik für Kinder und Jugendheilkunde, Innsbruck
Ultraschall Med 23:181-4. 2002..The differential diagnosis for dacryocystocele includes haemangioma, encephalocele, glioma, dermoid cysts and malignant processes...
- Bilateral renal vein thrombosis in a twin newborn without known risk factorsM Prelog
Department of Pediatrics, Medical University Innsbruck, Austria
Clin Nephrol 66:135-9. 2006..For clinical suspicion of RVT correct therapy was initiated, however, the diagnosis remained unclear until a renal biopsy was performed...