W K Pfisterer
- Continuous intraventricular pressure monitoring for diagnosis of normal-pressure hydrocephalusW K Pfisterer
Department of Neurosurgery, Donauspital SMZ Ost, Vienna, Austria
Acta Neurochir (Wien) 149:983-90; discussion 990. 2007..The aim of our study was to investigate whether long-term results after shunt implantation in NPH improve when surgical candidates are selected by continuous intraventricular pressure monitoring (CIPM)...
- Implicating chromosomal aberrations with meningioma growth and recurrence: results from FISH and MIB-I analysis of grades I and II meningioma tissueWolfgang K Pfisterer
Neurosurgery Research, Barrow Neurological Institute, St Joseph s Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix, AZ 85013, USA
J Neurooncol 87:43-50. 2008..001), and with tumor recurrence (p < 0.01). The findings suggest that adding FISH analysis may allow better prediction of possible meningioma recurrence and may be a useful adjunct for therapy decisions...
- Diagnostic and prognostic significance of genetic regional heterogeneity in meningiomasWolfgang K Pfisterer
Neuro Oncology Research and Neurosurgery Research Laboratory, Barrow Neurological Institute of St Joseph s Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix, AZ 85013, USA
Neuro Oncol 6:290-9. 2004..05). We conclude that the appearance of chromosomal aberrations in different areas of the tumor demonstrates the importance of regional heterogeneity in the biological behavior of meningiomas...
- Fluorescent in situ hybridization and ex vivo 1H magnetic resonance spectroscopic examinations of meningioma tumor tissue: is it possible to identify a clinically-aggressive subset of benign meningiomas?Wolfgang K Pfisterer
Neurosurgery and Neuro Oncology Research, Barrow Neurological Institute, St Joseph s Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona 85013, USA
Neurosurgery 61:1048-59; discussion 1060-1. 2007....
- Using ex vivo proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy to reveal associations between biochemical and biological features of meningiomasWolfgang K Pfisterer
Division of Neurological Surgery, Barrow Neurological Institute, St Joseph s Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona 85013, USA
Neurosurg Focus 28:E12. 2010....