Affiliation: Paracelsus Private Medical University
- Arthroscopic transosseous reinsertion of the rotator cuffNicholas Matis
Universitätsklinik für Unfallchirurgie, Paracelsus Privatmedizinische Universität Salzburg, Mullner Hauptstrasse 48, A 5020, Salzburg, Osterreich
Oper Orthop Traumatol 18:1-18. 2006..Arthroscopic reinsertion of the supraspinatus and infraspinatus tendons by means of imitation of an open transosseous reinsertion technique...
- Traumatic separation of an uncommon bipartite patella type: a case reportMark Tauber
Department of Traumatology, University Hospital of Salzburg, Mullner Hauptstrasse 48, 5020, Salzburg, Austria
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 15:83-7. 2007..Unspecific anterior knee pain preceded the fracture, which had occurred after an inadequate trauma. Open reduction and osteosynthesis led to bony union with an excellent clinical outcome at follow-up...
- Shoulder arthroplasty for traumatic avascular necrosis: predictors of outcomeMark Tauber
Department of Traumatology and Sports Injuries, University Hospital Salzburg, Salzburg, Austria
Clin Orthop Relat Res 465:208-14. 2007..Preoperative near anatomic tuberosity alignment was associated with good results. The greater tuberosity offset and posterior offset are useful and reliable radiographic predictors of outcome...
- The J-bone graft for anatomical glenoid reconstruction in recurrent posttraumatic anterior shoulder dislocationAlexander Auffarth
Department of Traumatology, General Hospital Salzburg of the Paracelsus Medical University, Salzburg, Austria
Am J Sports Med 36:638-47. 2008..For glenoid rim defects exceeding a certain size, several investigators recommend bone grafting. Few reports on anatomical glenoid reconstruction addressing this problem are published...
- Does the choice of approach for hip hemiarthroplasty in geriatric patients significantly influence early postoperative outcomes? A randomized-controlled trial comparing the modified Smith-Petersen and Hardinge approachesAlexander Auffarth
Department of Traumatology, Paracelsus Medical University, Salzburg, Austria
J Trauma 70:1257-62. 2011..This study compares the advantages of the Smith-Petersen approach against the lateral Hardinge approach for femoral neck fractures in geriatric patients...
- Long-term independent evaluation after arthroscopic extra-articular Bankart repair with absorbable tacks. A clinical and radiographic study with a seven to ten-year follow-upCatarina Kartus
University Hospital, Salzburg, Austria
J Bone Joint Surg Am 89:1442-8. 2007..The aim of this study was to perform an independent long-term clinical and radiographic evaluation after extra-articular arthroscopic Bankart repair with use of absorbable tacks (Suretac fixators)...
- Long-term independent evaluation after arthroscopic extra-articular Bankart repair with absorbable tacks. Surgical techniqueCatarina Kartus
City Physiotherapy, Trollhattan, Sweden
J Bone Joint Surg Am 90:262-74. 2008..The aim of this study was to perform an independent long-term clinical and radiographic evaluation after extra-articular arthroscopic Bankart repair with use of absorbable tacks (Suretac fixators)...