- Cardiac anisotropy: is it negligible regarding noninvasive activation time imaging?Robert Modre
University for Health Sciences, Medical Informatics and Technology UMIT, Hall in Tirol 6060, Austria
IEEE Trans Biomed Eng 53:569-80. 2006..810 in case of sinus rhythm. However, all characteristic events of the activation pattern were found. The results of this study confirm our clinical validation studies of noninvasive AT imaging in which cardiac anisotropy was neglected...
- Dynamic simulations on the mitochondrial fatty acid beta-oxidation networkRobert Modre-Osprian
eHealth systems, Biomedical Engineering, Austrian Research Centers GmbH ARC, Eduard Wallnoefer Zentrum 1, 6060 Hall in Tirol, Austria
BMC Syst Biol 3:2. 2009..However, little is known about fatty acids kinetics, especially during fasting or exercise when the demand for fatty acid oxidation is increased (catabolic stress)...
- A Web-based platform for interdisciplinary biomedical researchGuenter Schreier
eHealth systems, Biomedical Engineering, Austrian Research Centers GmbH ARC, Graz, Austria
Front Biosci (Landmark Ed) 14:2738-46. 2009..The system has already been used extensively and has helped to make significant progress in the area of Neuroblastoma research...
- Systematic analysis of signaling pathways using an integrative environmentMahesh Visvanathan
Institute of Biomedical Engineering, University for Health Sciences, Medical Informatics annd Technology UMIT, Hall in Tyrol, Austria
Methods Inf Med 46:386-91. 2007..In this paper we introduce a new integrative environment for the systematic analysis of signaling pathways...
- Electrocardiographic imaging of atrial and ventricular electrical activationBernhard Tilg
University for Health Informatics and Technology Tyrol, Institute for Medical Signal Processing and Imaging, Innrain 98, Innsbruck 6020, Austria
Med Image Anal 7:391-8. 2003..In particular, for focal arrhythmias, this model-based imaging approach might allow the guidance and evaluation of antiarrhythmic interventions, for instance, in case of catheter ablation or drug therapy...
- Semiautomatic volume conductor modeling pipeline for imaging the cardiac electrophysiology noninvasivelyBernhard Pfeifer
Institute of Biomedical Engineering, University for Health Sciences, Medical Informatics and Technology, Austria
Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv 9:588-95. 2006..The segmentation pipeline was tested using volume data from ten patients with structurally normal hearts...
- Sensitivity- and effort-gain analysis: multilead ECG electrode array selection for activation time imagingChristoph Hintermüller
Institute of Biomedical Engineering, University of Health Sciences, Medical Informatics and Technology, Eduard Wallnöfer Zentrum I, 6060 Hall i Tyrol, Austria
IEEE Trans Biomed Eng 53:2055-66. 2006..The EG analysis revealed that the array meeting clinical requirements best and improving the resolution of activation time imaging consists of 125 electrodes with a regular horizontal and vertical spacing of 2-3 cm...
- Atrial noninvasive activation mapping of paced rhythm dataRobert Modre
Institute for Medical Signal Processing and Imaging, University for Health Informatics and Technology Tyrol, Innrain 98, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 14:712-9. 2003..Noninvasive imaging of electrical function in humans may be useful for computer-aided diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias, which can be accomplished by the fusion of data from ECG mapping and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)...
- A comparison of noninvasive reconstruction of epicardial versus transmembrane potentials in consideration of the null spaceBernd Messnarz
University for Health Informatics and Technology, Tyrol, Innsbruck, Austria
IEEE Trans Biomed Eng 51:1609-18. 2004..We found the transmembrane potential-based formulation is a more promising source formulation as stronger regularization by incorporation of biophysical a priori information is permitted...
- A new spatiotemporal regularization approach for reconstruction of cardiac transmembrane potential patternsBernd Messnarz
University for Health Informatics and Technology Tyrol, Innsbruck 6020, Austria
IEEE Trans Biomed Eng 51:273-81. 2004..We demonstrate the performance with simulations by comparing reconstructed TMP patterns with the underlying reference patterns...
- Noninvasive myocardial activation time imaging: a novel inverse algorithm applied to clinical ECG mapping dataRobert Modre
Institute of Biomedical Engineering, Graz University of Technology, Austria
IEEE Trans Biomed Eng 49:1153-61. 2002..The proposed approach shows excellent numerical and computational performance, even under clinical conditions at which the Gauss-Newton approach begins to break down...
- Effects of cardiac resynchronization therapy on ventricular repolarization in patients with congestive heart failureThomas Berger
Innsbruck Medical University, Clinical Division of Cardiology, A 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 16:611-7. 2005..The aim of our study was to evaluate the effect of biventricular pacing on ECG markers of ventricular repolarization in patients with congestive heart failure...
- Single-beat noninvasive imaging of cardiac electrophysiology of ventricular pre-excitationThomas Berger
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Medical University Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
J Am Coll Cardiol 48:2045-52. 2006....
- Model-based imaging of cardiac electrical excitation in humansBernhard Tilg
Institute of Biomedical Engineering, Graz University of Technology
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 21:1031-9. 2002..The reconstructed sinus rhythm sequence was in good qualitative agreement with the pattern previously published for the isolated Langendorff-perfused human heart...