Affiliation: Medical University of Vienna
- Anti-TNF in rheumatoid arthritis: an overviewHelga Radner
Department of Internal Medicine III, Division of Rheumatology, Medical University Vienna, Waehringer Guertel 18 20, 1090, Vienna, Austria
Wien Med Wochenschr 165:3-9. 2015..However, only little is known if "biologic free" remission is possible in patients with sustained remission following intensive TNF-α inhibitor therapy. ..
- Value of self-performed joint counts in rheumatoid arthritis patients near remissionHelga Radner
Department of Internal Medicine III, Division of Rheumatology, Medical University of Vienna, Waehringerguertel 18 20, Vienna, 1090, Austria
Arthritis Res Ther 14:R61. 2012..To determine the validity and reliability of patients' self-performed joint counts compared to joint counts by professional assessors in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) patients in different disease activity states...
- How do gastrointestinal or liver comorbidities influence the choice of pain treatment in inflammatory arthritis? A Cochrane systematic reviewHelga Radner
Department of Rheumatology, Medical University Vienna, Waehringer Guertel 18 20, A 1090 Vienna, Austria
J Rheumatol Suppl 90:74-80. 2012..To assess efficacy and safety of pharmacological pain treatment in patients with inflammatory arthritis (IA) and gastrointestinal (GI) or liver comorbidities...
- Comorbidity affects all domains of physical function and quality of life in patients with rheumatoid arthritisHelga Radner
Department of Internal Medicine 3, Medical University Vienna, 1090 Vienna, Austria
Rheumatology (Oxford) 50:381-8. 2011..In this study, we investigated the impact of comorbidities on individual activities of daily living, and other aspects of quality of live in patients with RA...
- Impact of comorbidity on physical function in patients with rheumatoid arthritisHelga Radner
Division of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine 3, Medical University Vienna, Waehringer Guertel 18 20, 1090 Vienna, Austria
Ann Rheum Dis 69:536-41. 2010..Physical disability is a main outcome in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) which tends to increase with comorbidities. However, the extent to which comorbidities contribute to the multifactorial process of disability has not been investigated...
- Sonographic joint assessment in rheumatoid arthritis: associations with clinical joint assessment during a state of remissionMiriam Gärtner
Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Arthritis Rheum 65:2005-14. 2013..e., an active joint) is defined. The present study was undertaken to compare clinically active joints with sonographically active joints in patients with RA, applying different sonographic definitions of an active joint...
- Pain management for inflammatory arthritis (rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and other spondylarthritis) and gastrointestinal or liver comorbidityHelga Radner
Division of Rheumatology, Department of InternalMedicine 3, MedicalUniversityVienna, Vienna
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 1:CD008951. 2012..Because comorbidity is highly prevalent in people with inflammatory arthritis, it is important to consider comorbidities such as gastrointestinal or liver diseases in deciding upon optimal pharmacologic pain therapy...
- Immunodominant T-cell epitopes of hnRNP-A2 associated with disease activity in patients with rheumatoid arthritisSylvie Trembleau
Division of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine III, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Eur J Immunol 40:1795-808. 2010..These data suggest involvement of hnRNP-A2 specific cellular autoimmune responses in RA pathogenesis...
- Performance of the 2010 ACR/EULAR classification criteria for rheumatoid arthritis: a systematic literature reviewHelga Radner
Department of Medicine III, Division of Rheumatology, Medical University Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Ann Rheum Dis 73:114-23. 2014..The 2010 ACR/EULAR classification criteria for rheumatoid arthritis (RA) were developed to improve the identification of individuals for studies of RA. We aimed to summarise the performance of the criteria based on the published literature...
- Discrepancies between patients and physicians in their perceptions of rheumatoid arthritis disease activityPaul Studenic
Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Arthritis Rheum 64:2814-23. 2012..The purpose of this study was to explore the extent and reasons for this discordance...
- Serological changes in the course of traditional and biological disease modifying therapy of rheumatoid arthritisChristoph Böhler
Division of Rheumatology, Department of Medicine 3, Medical University of Vienna, Waehringer Guertel 18 20, Vienna 1090, Austria
Ann Rheum Dis 72:241-4. 2013..To investigate changes of rheumatoid factor (RF) and antibodies against citrullinated peptides (ACPA) during therapy with disease modifying antirheumatic drugs...