Angela Naderi Heiden
Affiliation: Medical University of Vienna
- Mortality and employment after in-patient opiate detoxificationA Naderi-Heiden
Division of Biological Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Medical University of Vienna, Waehringer Guertel 18 20, 1090 Vienna, Austria
Eur Psychiatry 27:294-300. 2012..We considered that completed opiate detoxification resulted in increased life expectancy and earning capacity as compared to non-completed detoxification...
- Effect of intravenous magnesium sulphate in reducing irritability and restlessness in pure and polysubstance opiate detoxificationAngela Naderi-Heiden
Department of General Psychiatry, Medical University of Vienna, Waehringer Guertel 18 20, A 1090 Vienna, Austria
Psychiatry Res 135:53-63. 2005..Despite promising pilot studies, the administration of Mg did not enable a dose reduction of tranquilizing medication (chlormethiazole) in pure and polysubstance opiate detoxification...
- Self-poisonings with tricyclic antidepressants and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in Tehran, IranAngela Naderi-Heiden
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Division of Biological Psychiatry, Medical University of Vienna, A 1090 Vienna, Austria
World J Biol Psychiatry 10:302-12. 2009..042), while there was no significant difference between TCA multiple- and single-substance intoxications. This study suggests that an overdose with SSRIs results in a more favourable clinical outcome than an overdose with TCAs...
- Ultra-rapid opiate detoxification followed by nine months of naltrexone maintenance therapy in IranA Naderi-Heiden
Division of Biological Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Pharmacopsychiatry 43:130-7. 2010..The aim of this retrospective study was to assess ultra-rapid opiate detoxification (UROD) and to estimate the retention rate in naltrexone maintenance treatment...
- [Clinical toxicology of tricyclic antidepressives. Modern antidepressives reduce suicide risk]Richard Frey
Klinische Abteilung für Biologische Psychiatrie, Universitatsklinik fur Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie, Medizinische Universität Wien, AKH Wien, Wahringer Gurtel 18 20, A 1090 Wien
Pharm Unserer Zeit 37:250-5. 2008