Affiliation: Medical University of Vienna
- Multicenter evaluation of different target volume delineation concepts in pediatric Hodgkin's lymphoma. A case studyC Lütgendorf-Caucig
Department of Radiooncology, Medical University of Vienna AKH, Vienna, Austria
Strahlenther Onkol 188:1025-30. 2012..The aim was to evaluate the feasibility of IN and INL concepts for PHL in terms of interobserver variability...
- Feasibility of CBCT-based target and normal structure delineation in prostate cancer radiotherapy: multi-observer and image multi-modality studyCarola Lütgendorf-Caucig
Department of Radiotherapy, Medical University Vienna AKH Wien, Vienna, Austria
Radiother Oncol 98:154-61. 2011..Furthermore, CBCT contouring was benchmarked against other image modalities (CT, MR) and the influence of subjective image quality perception on inter-observer variability was assessed...
- Feasibility of CBCT-based dose calculation: comparative analysis of HU adjustment techniquesIrina Fotina
Department of Radiotherapy, Medical University Vienna AKH Wien, Austria
Radiother Oncol 104:249-56. 2012..The aim of this work was to compare the accuracy of different HU adjustments for CBCT-based dose calculation...
- Is there an advantage in designing adapted, patient-specific PTV margins in intensity modulated proton beam therapy for prostate cancer?Joanna Góra
Division of Medical Radiation Physics, Department of Radiation Oncology, Medical University Vienna AKH Wien, Austria
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 85:881-8. 2013..To investigate robust margin strategies in intensity modulated proton therapy to account for interfractional organ motion in prostate cancer...
- Cone-beam CT-based delineation of stereotactic lung targets: the influence of image modality and target size on interobserver variabilityGabriela Altorjai
Department of Radiotherapy, Medical University Vienna Allgemeines Krankenhaus General Hospital Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 82:e265-72. 2012..The influence of target size was also evaluated...