Affiliation: Medical University of Vienna
- [Results of cementless hip arthroplasty]A Grübl
Klinik für Orthopädie, Medizinische Universität Wien, Maurer Lange Gasse 39 41 10, 1230, Wien
Radiologe 46:779-82, 784. 2006..The number one reason for revision is polyethylene wear and subsequent osteolysis. Metal-on-metal and ceramic-on-ceramic bearings show less wear but osteolysis continues to be a problem...
- Serum aluminium and cobalt levels after ceramic-on-ceramic and metal-on-metal total hip replacementA Grübl
Department of Orthopaedics, Medical University of Vienna Austria
J Bone Joint Surg Br 88:1003-5. 2006..5 to 10.5). This increase in the cobalt level at one year was significant (p < 0.001). Our findings indicate that ceramic-on-ceramic bearings do not cause elevated levels of serum aluminium in the first post-operative year...
- Cementless total hip arthroplasty with the rectangular titanium Zweymuller stem. A concise follow-up, at a minimum of fifteen years, of a previous reportAlexander Grübl
Department of Orthopaedics, Medical University of Vienna, Wahringer Gurtel 18 20, A 1090 Vienna, Austria
J Bone Joint Surg Am 88:2210-5. 2006..The probability of survival of the stem at fifteen years was 0.98 (95% confidence interval, 0.96 to 1.00). The probability of survival of the cup was 0.85 (95% confidence interval, 0.79 to 0.91)...
- Primary cementless total hip arthroplasty with second-generation metal-on-metal bearings: a concise follow-up, at a minimum of seventeen years, of a previous reportR Lass
Department of Orthopedics, Medical University of Vienna, Wahringer Gurtel 18 20, A 1090 Vienna, Austria E mail address for R Lass
J Bone Joint Surg Am 96:e37. 2014..The present study gives an update on this patient cohort...
- [Prevention of heterotopic ossification after THA with indomethacin: analysis of risk factors]H Zehetgruber
Universitätsklinik für Orthopädie, Medizinuniversität Wien, Wien, Austria
Z Orthop Ihre Grenzgeb 143:631-7. 2005..The aim of this prospective study was to reveal risk factors for the development of postoperative ossifications in patients who underwent a 7-day course of indomethacin therapy...