Affiliation: Medical University of Vienna
- Effect of radio contrast media on residual renal function in peritoneal dialysis patients--a prospective studyElisabeth Dittrich
Division of Nephrology and Dialysis, Department of Medicine III, Medical University Vienna, Wahringer Gurtel 18 20, A 1090 Vienna, Austria
Nephrol Dial Transplant 21:1334-9. 2006..Systemic administration of radio contrast media (CM) may increase the risk of acute renal failure in patients with impaired renal function not on dialysis. There are few data on the influence of CM administration in dialysis patients...
- Efficacy of a low-dose intravenous iron sucrose regimen in peritoneal dialysis patientsElisabeth Dittrich
Department of Medicine III, University of Vienna, Austria
Perit Dial Int 22:60-6. 2002..However, in the absence of significant hyperparathyroidism, aluminum toxicity, or inadequate dialysis, it did not improve the ERI in patients with functional iron deficiency...
- Rapamycin-associated post-transplantation glomerulonephritis and its remission after reintroduction of calcineurin-inhibitor therapyElisabeth Dittrich
Department of Medicine III, Division of Nephrology and Dialysis, University of Vienna, 1090 Vienna, Austria
Transpl Int 17:215-20. 2004..We conclude that in the case of rapamycin-associated post-transplantation glomerulonephritis an attempt should be made to replace rapamycin by a calcineurin inhibitor...
- Immunoadsorption and plasma exchange in pregnancyElisabeth Dittrich
Department of Medicine III, Division of Nephrology and Dialysis, University of Vienna, , A-1090 Vienna, Austria
Kidney Blood Press Res 25:232-9. 2002....
- Icodextrin does not impact infectious and culture-negative peritonitis rates in peritoneal dialysis patients: a 2-year multicentre, comparative, prospective cohort studyAndreas Vychytil
Division of Nephrology and Dialysis, Department of Medicine III, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Nephrol Dial Transplant 23:3711-9. 2008..Furthermore, cases of sterile peritonitis potentially associated with icodextrin have been reported...