- A localized variant of paraneoplastic pemphigus: acantholysis associated with malignant melanomaH Schaeppi
Department of Dermatology, General Hospital Salzburg, Mullner Hauptstrasse 48, A 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Br J Dermatol 144:1249-54. 2001..We conclude that these autoantibodies, probably in conjunction with cofactors produced by the tumour, could play a part in the pathogenesis of this variant of FSA, for which we propose the term 'localized paraneoplastic pemphigus.'..
- Large melanocytic nevi in hereditary epidermolysis bullosaJ W Bauer
Department of Dermatology, General Hospital Salzburg, Austria
J Am Acad Dermatol 44:577-84. 2001..Because nevi with these criteria do not fit in any of the known categories, we suggest the term EB nevi...
- [Elastolysis of the eyelids. A rare cause of ptosis]M Emesz
Landesklinik für Augenheilkunde und Optometrie, Salzburg
Ophthalmologe 101:509-13. 2004..Two patients with severe ptosis and a loss of the lateral tarsal suspension are reported...
- Concordance between telepathologic diagnosis and conventional histopathologic diagnosis: a multiobserver store-and-forward study on 20 skin specimensD Piccolo
Department of Dermatology, University of L Aquila, Italy
Arch Dermatol 138:53-8. 2002..To study the validity and feasibility of transferring images of cutaneous biopsy specimens via e-mail to remote physicians active in dermatopathology for teleconsultation...
- [Unilateral blepharochalasis with IgA-deposits]H Schaeppi
Landesklinik für Dermatologie, Landeskliniken Salzburg, Germany
Hautarzt 53:613-7. 2002..This further report of elastolysis in association with IgA-autoantibodies defines the autoantibody binding site in more detail and suggests that the immune mechanisms may also play a role in vessel changes of the conjunctiva...