- Treatment for soft tissue sarcoma in childhood and adolescence. Austrian results within the CWS 96 studyDitha Modritz
CCRI Children s Cancer Research Institute St Anna Kinderspital, Wien Osterreichische Studienzentrale, Vienna, Austria
Wien Klin Wochenschr 117:196-209. 2005..The aim of the CWS 96 Study was to achieve an optimal treatment in children and adolescents with soft tissue sarcoma (STS) implementing a further refinement of risk-adapted allocation to chemotherapy, surgery and radiotherapy...
- Dose finding study for the use of subcutaneous recombinant interleukin-2 to augment natural killer cell numbers in an outpatient setting for stage 4 neuroblastoma after megatherapy and autologous stem-cell reinfusionRuth Ladenstein
St Anna Children s Hospital, Vienna, Austria
J Clin Oncol 29:441-8. 2011....
- Primary disseminated multifocal Ewing sarcoma: results of the Euro-EWING 99 trialRuth Ladenstein
St Anna Children s Hospital, SIRP CCRI Studies and Statistics on Integrated Research and Projects, Children s Cancer Research Institute, Vienna, Austria
J Clin Oncol 28:3284-91. 2010..To improve the poor prognosis of patients with primary disseminated multifocal Ewing sarcomas (PDMES) with a dose-intense treatment concept...
- Randomized Trial of prophylactic granulocyte colony-stimulating factor during rapid COJEC induction in pediatric patients with high-risk neuroblastoma: the European HR-NBL1/SIOPEN studyRuth Ladenstein
St Anna Children s Hospital, Kinderspitalgasse 6, Vienna, Austria
J Clin Oncol 28:3516-24. 2010....
- Disseminated tumor cells in the bone marrow - chances and consequences of microscopical detection methodsPeter F Ambros
Children s Cancer Research Institute, St Anna Children s Hospital, Kinderspitalgasse 6, A 1090 Vienna, Austria
Cancer Lett 197:29-34. 2003....
- A multilocus technique for risk evaluation of patients with neuroblastomaInge M Ambros
CCRI, Children s Cancer Research Institute, St Anna Kinderkrebsforschung, Vienna, Austria
Clin Cancer Res 17:792-804. 2011..We present the establishment and validation of the PCR-based multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplification (MLPA) technique for neuroblastoma...
- Detection of disseminated tumor cells in neuroblastoma: 3 log improvement in sensitivity by automatic immunofluorescence plus FISH (AIPF) analysis compared with classical bone marrow cytologyGabor Mehes
Children s Cancer Research Institute, St Anna Children s Hospital, Vienna, Austria
Am J Pathol 163:393-9. 2003..Thus, the immunofluorescence technique offers an excellent tool for reliable detection and quantification of disseminated tumor cells at diagnosis and during the course of the disease...
- Performance of a new separator system for routine autologous hematopoietic progenitor cell collection in small childrenVolker Witt
St Anna Kinderspital, Vienna, Austria
J Clin Apher 22:306-13. 2007..With the AMICUS we saw statistically less citrate reactions compared to the CS 3000. We conclude that the AMICUS system is safe and efficient to harvest PBSC on a routine basis in pediatric patients, even in children < or =10 kg bw...