Affiliation: Johannes Kepler University of Linz
- DIC image reconstruction on large cell scansBettina Heise
Department of Knowledge Based Mathematical Systems, Fuzzy Logic Laboratorium Linz Hagenberg, Johannes Kepler University Linz, A 4040 Linz, Austria
Microsc Res Tech 66:312-20. 2005....
- Quantitative phase reconstruction for orthogonal-scanning differential phase-contrast optical coherence tomographyBettina Heise
Research Center for Non Destructive Testing GmbH, Hafenstrasse 47 51, 4020 Linz, Austria
Opt Lett 34:1306-8. 2009....
- Flexible contrast for low-coherence interference microscopy by Fourier-plane filtering with a spatial light modulatorStefan E Schausberger
Christian Doppler Laboratory for Microscopic and Spectroscopic Material Characterisation, Johannes Kepler University Linz, A 4040 Linz, Austria
Opt Lett 35:4154-6. 2010..g., spiral phase contrast, can successfully be emulated to provide specific enhancement of internal structures and edges and to reveal complementary details within the samples under investigation...
- Dynamic optical studies in materials testing with spectral-domain polarization-sensitive optical coherence tomographyDavid Stifter
Christian Doppler Laboratory for Microscopic and Spectroscopic Material Characterization, Center for Surface and Nanoanalytics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Altenbergerstrasse 69, 4040 Linz, Austria
Opt Express 18:25712-25. 2010..Furthermore, locally increased stress within fiber-reinforced composite materials was identified in situ with SD-PS-OCT to cause depolarizing sites of fiber-matrix debonding prior the onset of complete structural failure...
- Detection of protein-protein interactions in the live cell plasma membrane by quantifying prey redistribution upon bait micropatterningJulian Weghuber
Biophysics Institute, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Linz, Austria
Methods Enzymol 472:133-51. 2010..The proof-of-concept is demonstrated for the interaction between CD4, a major coreceptor in T-cell signaling, and Lck, a protein tyrosine kinase essential for early T-cell signaling...