Affiliation: Institute of Anatomy and Musculoskeletal Research
- Relationship between knee pain and the presence, location, size and phenotype of femorotibial denuded areas of subchondral bone as visualized by MRIS Cotofana
Paracelsus Medical University, Salzburg, Austria Chondrometrics GmbH, Ainring, Germany Electronic address
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 21:1214-22. 2013..A relation between pain and denuded areas of subchondral bone (dABs) has been suggested and this study explores this relationship further by relating the presence, phenotype, location and size of dABs to different measures of knee pain...
- Mechanisms of proximal hamstring rupture in a non-athlete healthy middle-aged femaleSebastian Cotofana
Kreisklinik Altötting, Department of Traumasurgery, Altötting, Germany
Ann Anat 194:489-93. 2012..To present an explicatory pathophysiological model for the rare clinical case of a total proximal hamstring rupture for the first time in the literature...
- Correlation between single-slice muscle anatomical cross-sectional area and muscle volume in thigh extensors, flexors and adductors of perimenopausal womenS Cotofana
Institute of Anatomy and Musculoskeletal Research, Paracelsus Private Medical University, Strubergasse 21, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Eur J Appl Physiol 110:91-7. 2010....
- In vivo measures of cartilage deformation: patterns in healthy and osteoarthritic female knees using 3T MR imagingSebastian Cotofana
Institute of Anatomy and Musculoskeletal Research, Paracelsus Medical University, Strubergasse 21, A5020, Salzburg, Austria
Eur Radiol 21:1127-35. 2011..To explore and to compare the magnitude and spatial pattern of in vivo femorotibial cartilage deformation in healthy and in osteoarthritic (OA) knees...
- Effects of exercise intervention on knee morphology in middle-aged women: a longitudinal analysis using magnetic resonance imagingS Cotofana
Institute of Anatomy and Musculoskeletal Research, Paracelsus Medical University, Salzburg, Austria sebastian cotofana pmu ac at
Cells Tissues Organs 192:64-72. 2010....
- Presence, location, type and size of denuded areas of subchondral bone in the knee as a function of radiographic stage of OA - data from the OA initiativeR B Frobell
Institute of Anatomy and Musculoskeletal Research, Paracelsus Medical University, Salzburg, Austria
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 18:668-76. 2010..To assess the presence, location, type and size of denuded areas of subchondral bone (dAB) in the femorotibial joint, measured quantitatively with 3T MRI, in a large subset of OAI participants...